Release Notes 2018-1-22 tlopo-rc-v1.8.3

Seahawk

Site Founder
Features
  • The green interact circle now has an all-new HD texture.
  • We adjusted the loot rates in accordance with community feedback. We feel that this will make players much happier with their drops. Let us know your feedback on this!
Bugfixes
  • A task to kill the boss Scatter Snap will no longer say to kill a regular Giant Crab.
  • A task to kill Tomas Blanco will no longer say to kill any Spanish Undead skeleton.
  • Fixed a district reset in the Black Pearl Boss Battle caused by skipping the cutscene.
  • Fixed a district reset when taking weapons from El Patron's loot.
  • Fixed a district reset with nature auras.
  • Fixed a district reset with potions.
  • Fixed a major flaw in our gameserver preventing the proper deletion of thousands of objects. We think this is the root cause of our AI leak.
  • Fixed an occasional district reset when attacking Hunters and Flagships.
  • Fixed several client memory leaks.
  • Fixed an issue with tasks asking to kill Spanish and French enemies in general.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Dozens of typo corrections to the localizer and quests.
  • Whitelist and blacklist update.

Been looting two hours and got 3 famed barracuda and bejeweled repeat as well as corsair cutlass.. I think the drop rate is too high.

"We adjusted the loot rates in accordance with community feedback. We feel that this will make players much happier with their drops. Let us know your feedback on this!"
Are you saying we can now get TWO sack shorts in our skull chests? Yaaayy!

ripsaw and revenant doll repeat i'm telling you i half hardheartedly looted on and off I never get this lucky.

89003ac46f8f6d2b1d22eaf970e8294b.png

lol

Back