Release Notes 2018-2-24 tlopo-rc-v1.11.0

On the Horizon
  • Something strange be brewin' in Cursed Caverns on Isla Tormenta. Ye best watch your step.
Features
  • Our infrastructure has undergone a bit of an expansion. We've added several new web servers and client agents, and four new Oceans! You might recognize their names: Cortos, Deseano, Fragilles, and Kokojillo!
  • The Sword of Triton now has a custom inventory icon.
  • The Triton's Vengeance passive skill is now functional.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a district reset with sailing loot.
  • Fixed the remaining bugged searching containers for quests. Thanks for your patience! Other quest fixes are forthcoming.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Engenio Fausto's jeweler catalog to be empty.
  • Jumbees in Hollowed Woods will no longer incorrectly drop Cursed Blades.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Each ocean can now hold 600 pirates at once, upped from 350.
  • Localizer typo fixes.
  • Made improvements to moderation tools.
  • Several security enhancements to our servers.
Windows Launcher 1.3.0
  • Improvements to patching have been made; this should improve download speeds.
  • The launcher has received a facelift with a brand new skin, featuring our official logo.
  • Known issue: the old "skull" logo still appears as the launcher's icon.

I try to launch the game and its telling me that I need to update the launcher, but when I do it just takes me to the homepage to download the game, do I just download the game again? It wont update the launcher.

I try to launch the game and its telling me that I need to update the launcher, but when I do it just takes me to the homepage to download the game, do I just download the game again? It wont update the launcher.
You need to click on the "download" link for your operating system again. This will download the updated launcher installer to your computer. After that, just run the installer and it should update the launcher. You won't need to redownload any game files.

thank you for updating the game and all the hard work, but sadly i encountered the same bug where searching the barrels in fort charles for the grenade quest still doesn't work

You need to click on the "download" link for your operating system again. This will download the updated launcher installer to your computer. After that, just run the installer and it should update the launcher. You won't need to redownload any game files.
Thank you, I feel silly lol.

Any update/progress on the quest searchable containers not working?
EDIT: The EITC desk is still broken for me, even on the new servers.

Last edited:
So this was stated in the release notes "Fixed the remaining bugged searching containers for quests." But yet they fail to work still
why is it important to add 4 new oceans that will hold 600 people when there is never that many people on a ocean to begin with. Once
abassa hits over 100 its nothing but lag city to some people and dc. So i ask why implement new things when the old things can't get fixed.
Oh and i am sure there's going to be some really neat comments to my post but ya know what i really don't care if you make them this is my opinion and i am entitled to speak my mind.

As you pointed out yourself, an attempt was made to fix the issue. Evidently it didn't work, yes, but it's not as if bugs are just being ignored in favor of other things like you make it out to be. And the addition of more servers, if nothing else, gives people more options as far as avoiding the troublesome crowded servers. (The population cap being raised to 600 is separate, and applies to all servers, not just the new ones.)

As you pointed out yourself, an attempt was made to fix the issue. Evidently it didn't work, yes, but it's not as if bugs are just being ignored in favor of other things like you make it out to be. And the addition of more servers, if nothing else, gives people more options as far as avoiding the troublesome crowded servers. (The population cap being raised to 600 is separate, and applies to all servers, not just the new ones.)
crowded servers only server really crowded is abassa so i guess 10 people on a server down the line is crowded good to know and an attempt to fix the bug with searchable items has been a ongoing issue not something that just popped up

an attempt to fix the bug with searchable items has been a ongoing issue not something that just popped up
Right. The team has made several attempts to fix it, but it's a stubborn issue. The developers will keep trying things until it gets sorted for good, just as they did today. I'm not really sure what more you want?

Also before y’all shut the servers down I had the totem that lets me teleport to Padres Del Fuego but now I can’t and the quest is not in my quest list

Back