Release Notes 2018-2-24 tlopo-rc-v1.11.0

--Infinite loading screen just happened to me while teleporting to a friend. Very disappointing.--

Edit: accidentally TP'd to a friend as they glitched into Forsaken Shallows, my bad.

There´ll be something that might just be a big step into something special in Cursed Caverns C:. I love me a good secret in investigating what it could be. The results were quite promising and I stumbled upon a new Cave in the Thrall Room. Sadly i don´t have an image of it but you can take a look for yourself. Not sure what kinds of goods this place could have but i´m eager to find it out.

There´ll be something that might just be a big step into something special in Cursed Caverns C:. I love me a good secret in investigating what it could be. The results were quite promising and I stumbled upon a new Cave in the Thrall Room. Sadly i don´t have an image of it but you can take a look for yourself. Not sure what kinds of goods this place could have but i´m eager to find it out.
is the new room actually open now?

Right. The team has made several attempts to fix it, but it's a stubborn issue. The developers will keep trying things until it gets sorted for good, just as they did today. I'm not really sure what more you want?

lool read this quote went from whimsical to downright facetious, but will go with patient, this has now gone on for a while, though frustrating its understandable. When we are writing these quotes we are passing on in game problems, some on going some new, what we would like, (here we go Davy Darkrage the answer to your question) more than "what more you want", is the game to be fixed, when we are informed it is.
still looking in Becketts quarry, no joy, will continue checking it there, back to sea more loot, plus the fun part sinking ships.

Fair winds and Following Seas

There's a big difference between passing on game problems and berating the team for not fixing them soon enough, which is what prompted my response. We want the game to be fixed just as much as you all do. The developers have made several passes at this problem. It wouldn't have been included in the release notes if they didn't believe in earnest that it was fixed. And they're just as frustrated as anybody that they're still not working. Chastising them over it just adds insult to injury.

darn, i wonder whatll be released first, escordia or davy jones
first off *escondida not escordida

also as far as i'm aware escondida has been announced and the storyline i believe has been being teased for quite some time. davy jones on the other hand hasn't been announced though sea serpants have.

davy jones model and animations are in the files already, it wouldnt be too tough to add him, also there a ship in files called Flying Dutchman, so its still a mystery, and all the hints point to him as well with the eye color, the Calypso stuff for valentines, etc.

but one things for certain, if they add in Davy hes gotta have some really cool one liners when he attacks and they gotta be in that T H I C C scottish accent.

/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20091014012139

Found this here! I´m aware it´s been on the pirates wikia for quite some time but just the layout and the detail is just amazing. I think if he get´s added this might be what I presume he would look like. Defiantly gives me the shivers just seeing these images I can´t even imagine what it would look like in person. If the images don´t work just go on http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Davy_Jones to check it out for yourself.

On the Horizon
  • Something strange be brewin' in Cursed Caverns on Isla Tormenta. Ye best watch your step.
Features
  • Our infrastructure has undergone a bit of an expansion. We've added several new web servers and client agents, and four new Oceans! You might recognize their names: Cortos, Deseano, Fragilles, and Kokojillo!
  • The Sword of Triton now has a custom inventory icon.
  • The Triton's Vengeance passive skill is now functional.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a district reset with sailing loot.
  • Fixed the remaining bugged searching containers for quests. Thanks for your patience! Other quest fixes are forthcoming.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Engenio Fausto's jeweler catalog to be empty.
  • Jumbees in Hollowed Woods will no longer incorrectly drop Cursed Blades.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Each ocean can now hold 600 pirates at once, upped from 350.
  • Localizer typo fixes.
  • Made improvements to moderation tools.
  • Several security enhancements to our servers.
Windows Launcher 1.3.0
  • Improvements to patching have been made; this should improve download speeds.
  • The launcher has received a facelift with a brand new skin, featuring our official logo.
  • Known issue: the old "skull" logo still appears as the launcher's icon.
Im level 26 already and i still cannot collect crates and barrels at kingshead for uknown reason i really wanan get my grenades already sigh*
i thought this update would fix it..

Something strange be brewin' in Cursed Caverns on Isla Tormenta. Ye best watch your step.
The results were quite promising and I stumbled upon a new Cave in the Thrall Room. Sadly i don´t have an image of it
Here's an image for those who haven't discovered it yet:
1.png

It's a place called Forsaken Shallows.
1.png

It doesn't sound like it will involve Mood Rock, but it's still nice to see TLOPO advance and expand in this way.
It also doesn't have a picture, unlike Hollowed Woods, so the contents of Forsaken Shallows shall remain a secret until further notice...

Here's an image for those who haven't discovered it yet:
View attachment 101069

It's a place called Forsaken Shallows.
View attachment 101070
It doesn't sound like it will involve Mood Rock, but it's still nice to see TLOPO advance and expand in this way.
It also doesn't have a picture, unlike Hollowed Woods, so the contents of Forsaken Shallows shall remain a secret until further notice...
Any chance sailing items and cannon defense/svs will be fixed before new content is added? I figured the game should be back to its former glory in terms of having everything that was in potco available first before adding new content... but dont get me wrong, devs are doing great work, it truly is a rare sight to see 10 hours of straight work!

There's a big difference between passing on game problems and berating the team for not fixing them soon enough, which is what prompted my response. We want the game to be fixed just as much as you all do. The developers have made several passes at this problem. It wouldn't have been included in the release notes if they didn't believe in earnest that it was fixed. And they're just as frustrated as anybody that they're still not working. Chastising them over it just adds insult to injury.
You, admin and all DEV's need defend to no one.

Personally, I believe the devs have done an amazing job, we have the game, we can play, yes we have an occassional glitch, albeit some annoying bugs, but... and I repeat... but... we still have an amazing game to play. and its free I remember back in the day of Disney, that game wasn't perfect either, there were bugs, there were glitches, but we all LOVED that game, we all played it and thought it was amazing, we paid for that enjoyment. I believe that there should be a lot more appreciation and less actual complaining. Im proud of the work these guys and girls have done so far, and I'm excited to see whats next. We had Hallowed Woods, Disney didn't, not that I recall. We have clothes I have never seen before, and now something new in cursed caverns. Bosses being random, I believe Disney had that, I remember all of a sudden a boss fly trap would show up on outcast, I loved that. Sooooooo Im thinking the DEVS deserve another round of rum, a round of applause, and so many thanks from all of us who play this beloved game of old. So my hats off to you Devs, great work, keep it up, and know that so many of us LOVE you and admire you for all the work youre doing. KUDOS MATEYS

Back