Release Notes 2018-2-24 tlopo-rc-v1.11.0

Here's an image for those who haven't discovered it yet:
View attachment 101069

It's a place called Forsaken Shallows.
View attachment 101070
It doesn't sound like it will involve Mood Rock, but it's still nice to see TLOPO advance and expand in this way.
It also doesn't have a picture, unlike Hollowed Woods, so the contents of Forsaken Shallows shall remain a secret until further notice...

Yeah you can glitch in their and when you go further it´ll say that. Gj Mood Rock on exposing the secret. Although it was going to be found by someone eventually.

Last edited:
Personally, I believe the devs have done an amazing job, we have the game, we can play, yes we have an occassional glitch, albeit some annoying bugs, but... and I repeat... but... we still have an amazing game to play. and its free I remember back in the day of Disney, that game wasn't perfect either, there were bugs, there were glitches, but we all LOVED that game, we all played it and thought it was amazing, we paid for that enjoyment. I believe that there should be a lot more appreciation and less actual complaining. Im proud of the work these guys and girls have done so far, and I'm excited to see whats next. We had Hallowed Woods, Disney didn't, not that I recall. We have clothes I have never seen before, and now something new in cursed caverns. Bosses being random, I believe Disney had that, I remember all of a sudden a boss fly trap would show up on outcast, I loved that. Sooooooo Im thinking the DEVS deserve another round of rum, a round of applause, and so many thanks from all of us who play this beloved game of old. So my hats off to you Devs, great work, keep it up, and know that so many of us LOVE you and admire you for all the work youre doing. KUDOS MATEYS

I agree with this! Also bear in mind that the (very loud) complaints of the few often seem to overshadow the compliments of the unfortunately silent majority, who absolutely love this game and all the work that the devs do for it.

Most people on these forms don’t realize how much work is put into coding for games like this and if you try to fix a code that’s causing a bug/glitch that new code may and probably will cause different bug/glitches in the game the dev are doing what they can to reduce the lag by adding more servers but most people are complaining about it

Nice!!
Fix the Sailing Loot first. Now it's giving so less gold. I have lots of mats but not gold to upgrade. And game getting bored nothing new endless things are getting added

I Would like to give a big thumbs up to all the programmers associated with this game, though I'm not 100%, there is probably multiple teams working on different aspects, so if somethings appear before others are fixed, to my mind a team has completed their task. Though there are bugs and or glitches, I'm confident all will be rectified, in due course.
Theres a new phone number to those who feel slighted by the lack of reponse to their whinging to a little inconvenience. its 0800 whogivesafertilizer. please phone after hell freezes over, and ask for Mrs Fallon deafears

Toerrishuman.png

Last edited:
davy jones model and animations are in the files already, it wouldnt be too tough to add him, also there a ship in files called Flying Dutchman, so its still a mystery, and all the hints point to him as well with the eye color, the Calypso stuff for valentines, etc.

but one things for certain, if they add in Davy hes gotta have some really cool one liners when he attacks and they gotta be in that T H I C C scottish accent.
i really hope its davy jones but either way i cant wait to see

Im level 26 already and i still cannot collect crates and barrels at kingshead for uknown reason i really wanan get my grenades already sigh*
i thought this update would fix it..
I have 3 of 4 quests glitched, the story quest and a weapon upgrade glitched, as well as nades, all need dig spots, or containers. One at gov mansion, another on 3 islands, only quest left to do is ravens for me. Ive put in several reports. sad pirate here

Back