Release Notes 2018-2-5 tlopo-rc-v1.9.3

Seahawk

Site Founder
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup to make things look pretty.
  • Consolidated and cleaned up some operations with enemies.
  • Optimized an update task with pirate avatars.
  • Optimized and cached a few operations with ships.
  • Optimized several operations with quests and quest-givers.
Note
  • We're heavily focusing on optimizing our servers - if you couldn't tell! We dislike lag, and so do you! This update will have a fairly significant impact on server response time. We'll be adding more profiling tools soon which will help us pinpoint any other bottlenecks.

• We're heavily focusing on optimizing our servers - if you couldn't tell! We dislike lag, and so do you! This update will have a fairly significant impact on server response time. We'll be adding more profiling tools soon which will help us pinpoint any other bottlenecks.
You don't know that. I mean what if we enjoy lag and like it. It's like the commercials where some people still like cable like some people like waiting on lag..

Jk we all hate lag! Thanks!

Nice!!

What about a single simple scroll for loot board. !?!
When you request something that seems like such a no brainer game must have, I think it's on their list somewhere. Your suggestion plus work on the selling screen just has to be something the dev's are looking at. Maybe in late spring of this year. Hope hope hope.

Is the update that's going on right now the 1.9.3 update? Because I swear if this is some emergency Roll Back, I am going to be mad. I just finally after like 2 weeks got 2 Cursed Famed last night which brings me up to owning 4 now total, and if I loose those, I will not be happy. I would want them given back, I have pictures of proof too. I did get the new Black Magic Doll as well but I don't mind loosing that one nearly as much. Just hoping this is a normal update.

Is the update that's going on right now the 1.9.3 update? Because I swear if this is some emergency Roll Back, I am going to be mad. I just finally after like 2 weeks got 2 Cursed Famed last night which brings me up to owning 4 now total, and if I loose those, I will not be happy. I would want them given back, I have pictures of proof too. I did get the new Black Magic Doll as well but I don't mind loosing that one nearly as much. Just hoping this is a normal update.
I was on earlier this morning when we got a system message of "emergency shutdown in five minutes" which I will leave to you to interpret. I have not seen any mention of what the issue is either here or on the main site.

I was on earlier this morning when we got a system message of "emergency shutdown in five minutes" which I will leave to you to interpret. I have not seen any mention of what the issue is either here or on the main site.

Feb. 7, 2018 9:16 a.m. | Widespread Outage

We are currently investigating an issue with our database being unresponsive. We will be closing for emergency maintenance to prevent the issue from becoming more widespread.

Feb. 7, 2018 11 a.m. | Widespread Outage

We will be down for maintenance for at least the next 5 hours. We will be posting updates here as they are available.

I 'm just setting back enjoying all the belly aching and demanding; ROFLMBO "Remember good things come to those who wait" This is a free game no one owes you anything ,, Get that through your heads play and enjoy if you must complain do so thru email to support. These programmers do the best they can; if it is not enough to please you then find a game that does. Sorry for venting but it needs to be said.. Thanks for All You do to keep the memories alive ..

I dont think there would be a roll back, if there is i dont tihnk they would give you your stuff back, i mean if you think you have it hard, look what i looted last night and might lose.
upload_2018-2-7_15-49-54.png

and they call that loot a 3 skull loot? lol. i will call it a 5+ skulls loot.. congrats!!! anyways thaks for letting me know about the prob cause i have been trying for a long time to log into the game, and now i know i have to wait at least 5+ hours. btw i loved the invasion.. also i completely understand about game probs. but i want to make one last comment.. who spilled the coffee into the servers? who broke it? lol... just kidding..Goes back to patiently wait for her number one online game. God bless you guys and help you all find the solution soon..

server did rollback a bit

I know, rolled back just enough for me to loose my Whalebone Blade, Bitter End and Black Magic Doll... I'm actually PO about that, been looting for almost 2 weeks and nothing till last night, the night they decide to freaking rollback... :mad: WHY!

You say that like they chose to break their own server just to inconvenience you. There is much bigger things happening you know. They didn't just rollback for the fun of it.

You say that like they chose to break their own server just to inconvenience you. There is much bigger things happening you know. They didn't just rollback for the fun of it.

Well obviously they have problems with it, but the timing they chose... I was having no issues, nor were any of my friends. And why a rollback? Why not just server fixes? Idek, I'd just hope they'd give my weapons back, waiting weeks to get something that's not even super good and being happy about it then having that crushed, dang. Ik it's just a game but in my life of playing POTCO and this game, I've only looted 3 Cursed famed plus those 2 which are now gone. Just great timing for everything, we'll see if I get any new cursed famed in the next week or 2 or month.

Back