Release Notes 2018-3-1 tlopo-rc-v1.11.3

Features
  • The Evil Eye voodoo doll skill is now functional.
Bugfixes
  • Bonus rewards for the Raven's Cove Story Quest now function properly.
  • Fixed more searchable items for quests. Hopefully this is the last of them. If you're still having issues, please let us know!
  • The searchable object in Boatswain's House on Tortuga is now properly a cabinet instead of a crate.

If the answer support gave me today about the loss of a weapon upgrade due to the notoriety loss error is any indication. We are not going to get these items either.

Not a big loss. Other than the hat, the items are pretty useless.

So the bonus items are the stuff that you should find in that loot skull chest after you defeat El Patron? Because that´s how i last recall it being before the update. Btw what hat is it your taking about blue red party hat from the rage ghosts or what?

upload_2018-3-3_0-28-7.png

The bonuses are NOT fixed. I was not given the Globe after catching Fogbell and turning in the quest. Because of that error, I screenshotted my completed quest and bonus quest for the Burnt Staff which I did not receive. Players will be very upset if 2 of the best items for their item slot are unobtainable, especially after the quests make us master a skill early and put in extra work just to get them. At the very least we would like to be somehow given the items if we can prove that we earned it with screenshots of our bonus completion.

View attachment 101286

The bonuses are NOT fixed. I was not given the Globe after catching Fogbell and turning in the quest. Because of that error, I screenshotted my completed quest and bonus quest for the Burnt Staff which I did not receive. Players will be very upset if 2 of the best items for their item slot are unobtainable, especially after the quests make us master a skill early and put in extra work just to get them. At the very least we would like to be somehow given the items if we can prove that we earned it with screenshots of our bonus completion.
Bonus rewards for the RAVEN´S COVE QUEST

The post saying they fixed it was made around noon yesterday. I encountered my problem nearly 12 hours after the "fix", which means it is not fixed. They shouldn't ignore the people who earned their rewards before their supposed fix, nor should they ignore the people who earned it AFTER the fix and it was still broken.

The post saying they fixed it was made around noon yesterday. I encountered my problem nearly 12 hours after the "fix", which means it is not fixed. They shouldn't ignore the people who earned their rewards before their supposed fix, nor should they ignore the people who earned it AFTER the fix and it was still broken.
They are not ignoring anybody. They believed that a recent update addressed the issue. If you still encounter the issue, then you should report it and they will try to fix the bug again.

Sweet! Been waiting for the Evil Eye skill to work.

Next if we can get Grave Shackles, Curse, and the Dark Curse Skills working properly, that'd be amazing.

Gah... search for me still doesn't work. It worked in the grenade quest in Fort Charles, but not in Fort Dundee. It also doesn't work in the Rum Cellar at Rumrunner's Isle. Sadly I am stuck for a while. :/

Gah... search for me still doesn't work. It worked in the grenade quest in Fort Charles, but not in Fort Dundee. It also doesn't work in the Rum Cellar at Rumrunner's Isle. Sadly I am stuck for a while. :/
Yeah so does the Desk at the Eitc Outpost. It says nothing interesting here when I search for the Arrest Warrent

Since this update, I did the poker bonus to receive the hat and it did not work

Same thing happened to me, stuck in Fort Dundee on nade quest. Oddly I can search barrels and crates on almost every main island now, nothing interesting found but I still fully search them before it tells me that. Very odd indeed.

so still trying to search crates for chickens for june in port royal for pearl quest was wondering is there any idea from the devs as to when we may expect some kind of fix to these searching issues

Back