Release Notes 2018-3-1 tlopo-rc-v1.11.3

OK Here is what I got from support a few days ago on an issue I was having not being able to complete a weapon upgrade quest

If you have to dig up things on multiple islands, only one island at a time will have dig spots that work. For example, if you have to dig on Tortuga, Cangrejos, and Padres, only Tortuga will have dig spots that work. Once you have dug up everything on Tortuga, then either spots on Cangrejos or Padres will begin to work. Keep repeating this process until you've completed all digging tasks.

Please note that if you have two or more different quests with digging tasks in your journal, all islands from each quest are jumbled together in the method I mentioned above.

Turns out I had a total of 4 quests with dig requirements active. I started with the Black Pearl main quest and went down through them in order from top to bottom and was able to make all them work that way.

Hope this helps someone.

I still cannot get coal from a barrel on Tortuga in the graveyard for my dagger quest. So no dagger right now until it is fixed. And it is the only quest I have on that character where I need to search.

Same with the searchables. Went through all my quests until only the Grenade quest was left. Still no searchables. :(

Ravens Cove bonus quests are not fixed!!! I completed all 3 yesterday and did not receive any of the items!!!...

Back