2nd Annual Pirates Forums Event Night

What day would YOU like to have Event Night

• Fri. Aug 25

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Sat. Aug 26

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heres the Port Royal Triathlon Map. Sorry It is not very clear. Were it says red and blue line the teams line up. So the person runs around the are were the red line is and than goes back to the dock (swimming) and tells the next teammate in line to go.

EventNight3.jpg
IMPORTANT UPDATE : Server is the Galaira

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to attend and event irl on the 26th (I was the only one to vote the 25th) but I'm not sure if the time conflicts or not so I will let you know.

I have to attend and event irl on the 26th (I was the only one to vote the 25th) but I'm not sure if the time conflicts or not so I will let you know.
Thats fine just tell me what time is good for you! :DHeres the map for the ship race! :D You in Port Royal and follow the line all the way to Tortuga. The first one to port at tortuga wins. Also this is a team event, you would go on a team mates ship and race the other teams ship.

EventNight.jpg

Attune (Doll) tag ain't new. My guilds been playing it for years.
Yeah, I know people have been playing it for a long time, but its a new event for Event Night.
Yeah, I know people have been playing it for a long time, but its a new event for Event Night.
*IMPORTANT UPTADE

Event Night is now called Pirates Forums/ POTCO Wiki Event Night. Members of the wiki can now join Event Night! :D

UPDATE

EVENT NIGHT IS TOMORROW, MEMORIZE EVENTS! Alright Event night is full! See you at Event Night! :D

Red
  • Zia Badncool
  • Jack Goldeagle
  • James O' Martin
  • Cathrine Christina Beth
  • Wolf the Balanced
Blue
  • Bill Mac Jones
  • Captaingoldvain2
  • Edward Mctimbers
  • Dentface
  • Nate Macgull