A chest or something to store your items in

Should something to store your items in be added?

• Yes, but you have to buy it.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Yes, it's automatically given to you.

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Absolutely not.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Maybe after a certain level

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
I don't think the game needs trading... to be honest I think it will ruin the value of legendary and famed weapons. People will mainly just beg for weapons and not go out and spend the time looting for them. All in all I think trading should not be added, it is not necessary. If it is added, you could very well see pirates who have played the game for a month, never looted, carrying around a thunderspine sword or anything else. Just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

I don't know how this got morphed into a discussion about trading XD

I do like the idea of having a Captain's Cabin on your ship, and inside that would be a chest where you could store excess items. Maybe switching items between pirates on the same account, but I'm a firm believer that you should have to earn everything you use.

Last edited:
Yes, the game desperately needs more inventory space. The amount of inventory space was the same ever since the game first released. It was fine then, before all the peddler clothing sets, and the hoards of new weapons introduced to the game.

There are so many new items added to POTCO since the beginning, and inventory space has stayed exactly the same. Whats even more shameful is the clothing inventory, as if you wish to have a full set of clothing it takes up 4 inventory spaces.

There needs to be some kind of added inventory space somewhere. Wether that be a few extra rows to the inventory, an extra column, a bank, a extra "misc." inventory tab, a captains quarters where you can store anything (that could also have features added as the game progresses even). Whatever it may be. We do need more inventory space.

I've seen the idea of a captain's cabin on a ship, with a chest that you could store extra items in. That's a fantastic idea with the possibility to be greatly expanded on.

I was thinking, with each level that you upgrade you ship, you would get more space in your chest. For example, your chest would originally have 0 extra slots, but each time you upgrade your ship you get 20 more slots, so by the time you have a Rank VI Hull, you have a chest with 120 extra slots. This would be a great incentive to upgrade multiple ships to high levels. Just imagine, if you had 3 ships, all with rank VI hulls, you would have a combined total of 360 extra inventory spaces (compared to the current 30 spaces for weapons and 35 spaces for clothes, that a lot).

Although I'm hoping in TLOPO, you will eventually be able to buy 4 ships, which would give you the possibility for 480 extra spaces, but that's a topic for another thread :p

That ties into the Captain's Quarters. It's something that was suggested way back during the original POTCO, a space on your ship or in a building which would you could customize like the houses in Toontown.

Your trophies could also displayed there, along with awards and achievements and an extra closet or piggy bank for overflow stuff. Whether this was something earned or given was debatable. Had Disney added it I'm sure it would have only been for paying players.

Back