Ahoy, I AM Sparticus

Status
Not open for further replies.
idfTGmI.gif

You can get a beta key from contests on this site, random drops in the IRC or sometimes on this site, or through looting in-game (I've obtained two beta keys that way). Welcome to the forums! :)

So I have to be in the game to earn a key to get in the game? OK so how do I get in the game to begin with?
I read the info page on this and its equally confusing. Thanks for the great welcomes!

Hey Sparticus welcome to the forums! The game is currently down for an update/maintenance. Once it's back up you can schedule a play time, and in game you might find a key in random loot or from a dig site.

OHHHH I totally understand now, the server is down. That's why I can't log in ATM. Thanks so much for clearing that up. I did see the sign up slots were empty but couldn't figure out why. Thanks so much!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back