Ahoy! I seem to have lost my sea legs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogoemt

Pirate Apprentice
Good evening all!

A little about me:
I am pogoemt, and as dumb as the name sounds, I made it a few months ago as it was my two biggest life influences at the moment: Pokemon Go and EMT school!
So as stated, I am an Emergency Medical Technician in Florida. So yes, I have seen a bit of those coveted "Florida Man..." stories first hand.
I am in College Studying Cyber Security and when I graduate I hope to go into physical or network security.

Gaming history:
I have been gaming since I was a little kid but to this day I will still swear the POTCO was the best MMORPG ever made. I played it from Elementary School-when it closed my Freshman or Sophomore year of highschool. You can imagine how happy I was when I found TLOPO.
I recently slowed down on playing ArmA 2 and 3 where I have >3k hours logged in Milsim and Role Play communities.
I mainly play World of Tanks where I am an officer in the clan [_FAM_] I have been playing tonks since late 2011.

What I hope to get out of TLOPO:
As stated before, POTCO was my favorite MMORPG I have ever played I am more than excited to get back into the action.
I love organized team/competitive play so once I get into the swing of things, I would love to start or join a guild of like-minded players.
Before POTCO sunk to the deep, I was a big fan of fishing and ocean based PVP. (France FTW)

Thank you to those of you who may choose to read this wall of text, as a brand new member of this forum I have plenty to read and watch. If you have any suggestions for recommended readings/videos please send them my way.

I will be keeping an eye on this thread for any questions or discussions, I tend to get a lot of questions about emergency medicine, which I am more than willing to answer to the best of my ability.

Have a great day/night!

pogoemt

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, and welcome to the TLOPO community! Hope to see you around in game :)

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Welcome to the crew lad ;) I was really interested reading about your job as I've got similar plans, that job interests me so much as I love helping others. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here at TLOPO forums!

Sincerely, Kyle.

Thank you again to everybody for your warm welcome

Welcome to the crew lad ;) I was really interested reading about your job as I've got similar plans, that job interests me so much as I love helping others. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here at TLOPO forums!

Sincerely, Kyle.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, I'll answer as best as I can! I work for a private company in a Fire-Based system so things around me are a little wonky.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Welcome to the forums mate! It's amazing how many people that played the old game found this amazing community. Very glad you found us, I hope to see you in game! Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back