Ahoy, I'm Andrew Jorgensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Forums Andrew! There was a recent contest to win a beta code but they are as scarce as an undead gypsy with good dental hygiene right now. The GOOD news is the new queue system is really a big improvement over the old system and we still have the distinct honor of being able to play the game so fully in beta right now. Good luck my friend! Keep an eye on the forums... Never know when there will be another contest or something. Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

....as the others have said, keep an eye on the forums for Beta key competitions and giveaways. In the meantime you can queue to play at any time and once you're in game you have 3 hours to play. When your 3 hours are up you can hop right back into the queue :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

I really need a beta code. If anyone has one, or knows how to get one, please message me.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back