Ahoy, I'm Blackb3ard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackb3ard

Swashbuckler
Used to play this game back in the POTCO days... I know I was around lvl 30 something and had a couple legendary swords and some great other cutlasses and guns, and staffs and voodoo dolls etc... long time fan of this game and glad that it is BACK.. Hoping for the mighty success for it and started playing on 7/14/17 again from years of none activity due to of course potco no longer working.... I am a Mac user so lets keep up the love for the Mac side of things sad I started to come back not this day and the game is not working....

Welcome to the forums Black :)

Unfortunately there was a problem with an update (I don't know the full specifics) that apparently made TLOPO unplayable for Mac users. The team mentioned a fix sometime yesterday but that apparently didn't work out for whatever reason.

Welcome to the Forums Blackb3ard! We're so glad you are here! We have an AMAZING team working diligently on the game and for the community here. They'll get everything ship shape as soon as humanly... piratey? possible! Be sure to keep an eye on the forums as they are a treasure trove of content, new information and pertinent talking points where we would love your input! Again. Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Used to play this game back in the POTCO days... I know I was around lvl 30 something and had a couple legendary swords and some great other cutlasses and guns, and staffs and voodoo dolls etc... long time fan of this game and glad that it is BACK.. Hoping for the mighty success for it and started playing on 7/14/17 again from years of none activity due to of course potco no longer working.... I am a Mac user so lets keep up the love for the Mac side of things sad I started to come back not this day and the game is not working....
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forums Blackb3ard! We're so glad you are here! We have an AMAZING team working diligently on the game and for the community here. They'll get everything ship shape as soon as humanly... piratey? possible! Be sure to keep an eye on the forums as they are a treasure trove of content, new information and pertinent talking points where we would love your input! Again. Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!View attachment 87293
Thanks y'all please don't implement trading it smells and wreaks of disaster... I loved the game just the way it used to be tbh with the very minor updates and events here and there... and I Loved my cutlasses :)))

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back