Ahoy, I'm Count Volger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count Volger

Sea Legs
Anyone else having problems logging onto the game?? I get the d3dx9_42.dll is missing. Tried reinstalling, tried the troubleshooting suggested by others, and I have the TLOPO folder with the new DirectX9 as well as the missing .dll and it still says it wont work. Any suggestions or similar problems?

Anyone else having problems logging onto the game?? I get the d3dx9_42.dll is missing. Tried reinstalling, tried the troubleshooting suggested by others, and I have the TLOPO folder with the new DirectX9 as well as the missing .dll and it still says it wont work. Any suggestions or similar problems?
✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fine haha. I'll try other things or maybe just wait until the game is developed further. Thanks for your input though!
welcomes!!! i'm glad to helpies ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a introduction area - Welcome to the forums by the way - I would recommend trying the bugs thread for a faster response. I would also use the search in the top right to see if others have had a similar issue. If none of this works I would contact support here - support@tlopo.com

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

.....as for your current problem.....exactly what William Kid said. Things like that are easily overlooked by the people best able to help if they're posted in this section.
It's worth persisting to get in game...it's a great game with a helpful friendly community, lovely Forum Mods and a brilliant Development Team.
I hope we'll see you on the high seas soon :)

Welcome to the forums and to the game Count! :D You will most certainly want to check out the known issues and other threads where problems have been addressed in the past. A complete uninstall and reinstall may also help. We're so glad you are here! Welcome! Two armored thumbs up!Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back