Ahoy, I'm Eumi! (TLOPO Launcher help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eumi

Sea Legs
I love this game so much and couldn't be happier that it was recreated! But i have not been able to play yet it has been 2 weeks since i found out it was recreated and i have not got a chance to play since then. I have tried microsoft but it said "we are unable to connect you to the gameserver" so i am trying mac but i am unable to find my TLOPO launcher. A great admin MMDR has tried to help but couldn't figure it out. If any of you know a solution to this problem please let me know! Thank you so much for your help :D!
-Eumi <3

Yes i have mavericks os x 10.9 or higher

Ahoy Eumi!

We have been experiencing login issues the last few days. I believe that's what is causing the first error you spoke of with Microsoft. We're still working on ironing those out.

Assuming it is OS X 10.9 that you have, TLOPO has not been completely compatible with it but we've been working to change that. The link below is the latest build from our MacOS launcher development team. This new launcher contains numerous bugfixes - one of which is a potential fix for the 10.9 issue you are experiencing.

Please download and try out this new launcher. Let me know if it works for you. :)

https://mfwass.com/tlopo/mac/The Legend of Pirates Online.app.zip

-Cheysa

Ahoy Eumi!

We have been experiencing login issues the last few days. I believe that's what is causing the first error you spoke of with Microsoft. We're still working on ironing those out.

Assuming it is OS X 10.9 that you have, TLOPO has not been completely compatible with it but we've been working to change that. The link below is the latest build from our MacOS launcher development team. This new launcher contains numerous bugfixes - one of which is a potential fix for the 10.9 issue you are experiencing.

Please download and try out this new launcher. Let me know if it works for you. :)

https://mfwass.com/tlopo/mac/The Legend of Pirates Online.app.zip

-Cheysa
Thanks so much for the help!As for the launcher, it did not seem to work, but i will keep trying but it might be my computer im not to sure. But again thanks for the help <3 :D

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to ask me if you need anything. (ill help as best as I can. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back