Ahoy, I'm Ironguardian returning player from 2012 *Remebers server shutdown*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironguardian

Buccaneer
Hello lads it seems i have finally got my hopes back and found out that the servers for this game is back again :) (Childhood memory's are flowing back) I was a level 14 FTP player and i had a lot of the redeemed Items; well most of them... Anyway i want to thank those people who got this game running with live servers again :) i just hope i don't have to pay fees to have membership. :(... Other than that I am glad to be playing again hopefully ride my light sloop to PVP other big boats to wreck elm again :D. also i havent been playing long and it seems like most of the "Spot bugs" seems patched.. Now the ships out at sea are a different problem.... not seeing enough of them kinda scares me.... and some cutscenes are bugged but there are ways to get around them thanks to the community...

Now my bias back then on the old 2012 POTCO...
I was a person who played for free and obtained most of the items through redeem codes.. although most i was unable to use but kept them for the collecting part... I was also a person who used bugs in some ways but never to go around and kill players or farm.... The glitches i known about was getting behind buildings, shipyards,into a building near the shipwright in Tortuga, well basically i was a crappy role-player....

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome....:)
I am going to give my best to share as much information I can aquire in-game to help out the overall community, moderators who update/patch the game, on the bugs that would seriously affect overall gameplay, also I play this game for long hours so I am hoping I can aquire a beta key in the future, but only in a way of earning it truthfully...
Now I also have a ideals specifically for awarding players specifically earning special ways to upgrade ships or even being able to buy special ships.. Although I would have to make entire thread for this ideal...

Hello lads it seems i have finally got my hopes back and found out that the servers for this game is back again :) (Childhood memory's are flowing back) I was a level 14 FTP player and i had a lot of the redeemed Items; well most of them... Anyway i want to thank those people who got this game running with live servers again :) i just hope i don't have to pay fees to have membership. :(... Other than that I am glad to be playing again hopefully ride my light sloop to PVP other big boats to wreck elm again :D. also i havent been playing long and it seems like most of the "Spot bugs" seems patched.. Now the ships out at sea are a different problem.... not seeing enough of them kinda scares me.... and some cutscenes are bugged but there are ways to get around them thanks to the community...

Now my bias back then on the old 2012 POTCO...
I was a person who played for free and obtained most of the items through redeem codes.. although most i was unable to use but kept them for the collecting part... I was also a person who used bugs in some ways but never to go around and kill players or farm.... The glitches i known about was getting behind buildings, shipyards,into a building near the shipwright in Tortuga, well basically i was a crappy role-player....
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back