Ahoy, I'm Jacquotte Delahaye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name was chosen from the French-Haitian buccaneer. According to Wikipedia, "to escape her pursuers, she faked her own death and took on a male alias, living as a man for many years. Upon her return, she became known as "back from the dead red" because of her striking red hair."

I played POTCO when Disney was running it and was heartbroken when they announced that they were shutting it down, however I'm beyond excited that it's been revived and revamped. I can't wait to meet you all! :buds:

Welcome back to the game and to the forums Jacquotte! :) We are so glad that you are here! GREAT backstory for your character. Even more intriguing since it is based on history! The game is in beta stage but it is incredibly exciting to be a part of this as our awesome team polishes it up! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and great talking points where we would love to have your input! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

The name was chosen from the French-Haitian buccaneer. According to Wikipedia, "to escape her pursuers, she faked her own death and took on a male alias, living as a man for many years. Upon her return, she became known as "back from the dead red" because of her striking red hair."

I played POTCO when Disney was running it and was heartbroken when they announced that they were shutting it down, however I'm beyond excited that it's been revived and revamped. I can't wait to meet you all! :buds:
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Aboard!! - I like to name my pirates after rl pirates also - I changed mine to Kid though as Kidd is a name in the presets and I wanted to be different :).

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome aboard! So happy to see you here on the forums! I hope you're enjoying TLOPO and having fun playing the game!

Very interesting back story! Always glad to see a returning player!

The forums are where you can express your thoughts, share ideas and interact with the community on a larger scale! You will also find the latest news, updates and info here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back