Ahoy, I'm lespaul36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums! To get a ship you can go to the shipwright or complete the beginning of the Black pearl story quest for a free light sloop :)

Try the black pearl quest. You have to defeat navy guards then talk to elizabeth swan I believe, then go to the shipwright for the free light sloop :)

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

Nalani is correct....I did this on a new alt a couple of days ago. After skipping the tutorial, the quest line went pretty much as Nalani said and I had my first ship around 5-10 mins after I started playing that character :)

My daughter skipped the tut and couldn't get her compass LOL. I am the point of looking for the Black Pearls orders. Just a bit of an issue getting where I need to go with no ship LOL

I think I may have found it. Looks like I hit a bug, I instead of the Return To Ellizabeth I got Return To Unknown TownFolk. Is there a fix or do I have to start all over?

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

It's not a problem I had myself, so I can't tell you from my own experience, but I did a quick search on the forum for 'unknown townfolk' ....the threads that came up say that you will need to re make your pirate :(

Sounds like you might have found a bug! There are a couple of the bugs squirming around throughout the game but I am sure the developers will fix them all soon enough!

But, anyways WELCOME!

I hope so, I would like to bring her back to life if they can fix it. Should just be a few if statements or a switch that they need to add, but I program apps not games LOL

Welcome to the forums lespaul! We're so glad you've joined us here! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a fantastic resource for new information and content updates... not to mention some pretty cool people to interact with :) Happy adventuring! Two armored thumbs up!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

KP3omG1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back