Ahoy, I'm Lilakoi Luna Blue. Jewelry creator by day, Pirate by night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilakoi Luna Blue

Dockworker
- So, who am I, just call me Lil, but I also answer to Luna and Blue.
- Where am I, I live in Brooklyn, New York, which I love because it is a crazy quilt of cultures, languages, religions and cuisines. Where I live I can hear the Imam's call to prayer, gospel music from the Baptist church, choir music from Catholic churches among a few of the sounds of religious devotion I am blessed to hear.
- What do I do. Well, I started out as an educator and worked for over 16 years as a Teacher's Assistant, but recently I decided to finally follow my dreams and start a jewelry business with myself as the creator, crafts person, media maven, chief cook and bottle washer, lol. No, seriously, it is taking a long time to get everything moving, but what in life comes super easy, Right?
- I am also a serious classic movie fan. And no, by classic movie I am not talking about "Legally Blond," or even "Pretty In Pink." I am talking about films with Bogart and Bacall; Tracy and Hepburn; Claudette Colbert; Greta Garbo; James Cagney and Betty Davis to name a few. I watch TCM movies regularly. I love the depth and glamour of classic film stars. I also dabble with the guitar and listen to music. "What kind of music?" you may ask. I listen to everything from classic rhythm and blues to jazz to new age alternative. I love Beyonce, Dylan, Bob Marley and Enya to name a few. And that is me pretty much in a nutshell.
- I am so thrilled about the resurrection of POTCO through TLOPO. I don't know about you, dear reader, but I am not ashamed to admit to going through serious withdrawal when that shut down POTCO. I am looking forward to spending many hours decompressing and connecting with new pirate friends, as well as reconnecting with some of the pirates I knew on POTCO. So, if you happen to see me in Pirate Land, don't be a stranger, give me a wave, a wink or a how do ya' do.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information that will help enhance your game play and keep you up to date on current happenings here on the Forums!!

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

What a wonderful introduction! Thank you for sharing a little about yourself! :) Welcome to the forums! Please be sure to check back regularly as we are in open beta at the moment and the forums are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and some pretty cool people as well. :) Two armored thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back