ahoy, i'm lynx

hi.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx

Dockworker
chips ahoy! it is i: lynx.

i was told to introduce myself by the website, and despite the website itself not having any cognitive faculties and therefore no feelings to risk harming if i were to not fulfill its request, i am still being a nice cookie and doing it.

the first time i found out about TLOPO was a long while ago when i was feeling nostalgic and decided to play POTCO again. i googled for it, but to my disappointment, i found it was shut down long ago. after looking around a bit, i found this hopeful remake-- but to be honest, it didn't look promising at the time and i figured it'd just die out.

but now i see i was proven wrong, and i'm glad i was. i'm looking forward to everything.

:chicken:
i like this cool chicken also.

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you finally came to join us, the game should be back within a week or two.

(Don't quote me because it's not proven but I highly believe it'll be out within that timeframe.)

Welcome Aboard.jpg

i was told to introduce myself by the website, and despite the website itself not having any cognitive faculties and therefore no feelings to risk harming if i were to not fulfill its request, i am still being a nice cookie and doing it.

the first time i found out about TLOPO was a long while ago when i was feeling nostalgic and decided to play POTCO again. i googled for it, but to my disappointment, i found it was shut down long ago. after looking around a bit, i found this hopeful remake-- but to be honest, it didn't look promising at the time and i figured it'd just die out.

but now i see i was proven wrong, and i'm glad i was. i'm looking forward to everything.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

;)WELCOME Lynx !!! I to tried to return to POTCO and almost cried when I saw it was "no longer" !! But ... fair sailin ahead it appears - these DEVS are truly amazing! Like yourself - I be a cravin me pirate life !! :flag1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back