Ahoy, I'm Miguel J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Forums Miguel! We're so glad you're here! The Legend of Pirates Online is currently in Beta. We have an AWESOME team who are working hard to polish it up and are dedicated to their community, the game and even adding new content! Not long ago you had to schedule a time each day to play. These time slots were three hours. The developers have since introduced a queue system and increased the number of players that can participate in the realms. The queue is still for a three hour time slot, although the wait time has decreased DRAMATICALLY! Hope you make lots of fun and enjoy many adventures on the high seas! We're glad to have you aboard! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and great talking points where we would love to have your input! :) Hope to see you in-game some time! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

like the game so far but wondering why the time limit?
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

...as to the time limit....basically what Remington said. At the minute the Developers need to monitor the games' performance versus how many people are online at a given time so that they can hopefully improve the capacity of the game without adversely affecting game play.

I would hazard a guess that they kept the time limit because while server capacity is still limited it potentially allows more individuals get in game per day. There's a fair few of us that would happily play 24hrs a day/7 days a week given the chance so the time limit gives everyone a fair chance at getting in game.
It's not limited to 3hrs per person/per day, just to 3hrs per session, so if you want to play longer all you need to do is hop straight back into the queue then go make a cuppa while you wait to get back in :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back