Ahoy, I'm Murilliom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mur

Dockworker
Ahoy mateys. I'm Murilliom, captain of the Final Frigate.

Back in the day I was an avid player of Toontown and VMK. Especially VMK. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the MyVMK community thrives as well as the TLOPO one does, at least from what I've seen. (It was an absolute nightmare trying to get MyVMK to run properly haha) Pirates online has always had a special magic about it. I'm here for much the same reason as anyone else in that I believe the Pirates Online experience has yet to replicated anywhere else, (let alone surpassed) and this is coming from someone who loved Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

In spite of its limitations, and some antiquated features, Pirates Online brings players together in ways I haven't seen any other MMO achieve. The crew system and ship battles especially. Arguable the greatest part of Pirates Online is participating in the massive feeding-frenzy naval battles with several ships with full bounties circling and firing on each other's attackers in a great big beautiful mutualism ballet of carnage.

In my eyes, Pirates Online, and even moreso TLOPO, stands the test of time as the greatest MMO ever made, and has yet to be topped. I look forward to being a part of this community for a long time to come. Fair winds, mateys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back