Ahoy, I'm Newt Scamander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt Scamander

Sea Legs
Hello everyone! I'm Newt, Newt Scamander. If you couldn't tell by my name, I am a huge fan of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie and can't wait for the rest to come out. Anyways, I found out about this revival game from another forums (not sure if I'm allowed to mention other websites) and I became interested when I found out this game is at this stage and people can play by waiting in a queue. All the nostalgia came back when I downloaded the launcher and pressed play for the first time since the original game's closure on Sept. 19 2013. I created my first "new pirate" today which has the same name as my username (in honor of one of my favorite protagonists ever) and I'm currently starting on my journey through quests! If you see me I am currently level 2 working on finding and sinking a Navy Ferret ship! (I've been looking around for 45 minutes, I've only seen 3 different ships, the seas are so empty at this time of day lol)
Well, I guess that's about it! Hope to see you all in the Carribean! ⚓

Welcome back to the game AND to the forums Newt! It's a pleasure! No doubt you will experience the high adventure you remember so well and make new friends at every turn! Please be sure to return to the forums every time you have a chance, Here you will be able to peruse new information, content updates and communication opportunities that will help out! So glad to have you aboard Two armored thumbs up!.jpg ! Two armored thumbs up!

Welcome to the forums Newt! And welcome back to the Caribbean! :)

The high seas are being worked on very vigilantly by our great TLOPO Team. Hopefully you'll be able to find and sink Navy Farret vessels till your heart's content!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hello everyone! I'm Newt, Newt Scamander. If you couldn't tell by my name, I am a huge fan of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie and can't wait for the rest to come out. Anyways, I found out about this revival game from another forums (not sure if I'm allowed to mention other websites) and I became interested when I found out this game is at this stage and people can play by waiting in a queue. All the nostalgia came back when I downloaded the launcher and pressed play for the first time since the original game's closure on Sept. 19 2013. I created my first "new pirate" today which has the same name as my username (in honor of one of my favorite protagonists ever) and I'm currently starting on my journey through quests! If you see me I am currently level 2 working on finding and sinking a Navy Ferret ship! (I've been looking around for 45 minutes, I've only seen 3 different ships, the seas are so empty at this time of day lol)
Welcome to the forums! Yes Newt was a very good protagonist in the Fantastic Beasts movie. The ships sure are empty. I think its some kind of glitch. If you need anything feel free to start a conversation with me by clicking @Jack Cannonskull

♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back