Ahoy, I'm PhantomPirate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhantomPirate

Greetings fellow pirates, I'm PhantomPirate! This is my new forums account so I suppose I should introduce myself to you all. I first began my pirate adventure back in the year of 2009 when I was quite young. My pirate was named Rosa and I was almost to the captivity level of 50 when I decided to quit playing around 2011. Sadly, when I decided to start playing again, the game had already been shutdown. But thanks to the developers who decided to recreate the nostalgic game, I can finally play again! :)

Welcome to the forums Phantom! It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy many new adventures and make a cargo hold full of new pirate friends! (And maybe even find some old ones!) Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the game. Hope you stick around, maybe even get to level 50 this time.

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back