Ahoy! I'm Sven Squidfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy there! I am Sven Squidfish. I first started playing Pirates Online in 2008 and I played for 4 years. Sven Squifish was my main, a lvl 50 with almost all the legendary weapons in the game, though his weapon of choice was the Emerald Curse Sabre. My alt was Solomon Squidfish and my sister played Rose Firebellows. I started the guild Kraken the Legend, which was not incredibly active but was a big deal for me. My favorite ship was a blue War Frigate named Midnight Revenge which had max speed and an octopus logo on the sail. I greatly enjoyed finding glitches in the game, like the immortality glitch, walking underneath islands glitches, balcony glitches, behind walls glitches, and the inside the ship and outside the ship glitches. The glitches were what made the game fun. I cannot wait to play again and build Sven's life again from the ground up in the pirate universe, as creating his interesting squidly identity helped me to create my own growing up. Ahhhh, nostalgia.

Welcome to the forums Sven! You weren't the only one who took great pleasure in playing with the glitches, I almost feel bad the devs are patching them... Good luck getting a beta key so you can discover a whole round of new ones, eh?

Ahoy Captain DarkKing - thank you for sharing and a hearty welcome to our forum family. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back