Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaffler

Sea Legs
POTCO was one of my first forays into the world of online gaming, and I still love it. One of my favorite naval combat systems (despite Disney taking a while to fix all the bugs in the early days)

I hope I get back in soon!

(Side note: I can't sign up for some reason, takes me to a 404. Guess i'll wait!)

Having the same problem, hope this issue is resolved soon. It has now been 3 days and I want to play so bad.

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

...keep an eye on the 'bugs and Glitches' and 'updates' sections for updated info about your problem. The Devs are still working out some kinks in the game that appeared after the relaunch and are putting in new fixes for various issues pretty much every day atm :)

EDIT: I just saw elsewhere on the forum, apparently the Devs are doing a quick update right now, so that's possibly why you can't register. So it's worth keeping an eye out on the forum for when the game is back up and trying again.

Last edited:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

idfTGmI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back