Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Chamberlain

Pirate Apprentice
I'm James. My pirate's name is Mr Chamberlain. I played disneys version for a really long time with the pirate name "Harakoti". I was a max level and spent a lot of my time in svs and farming darkhart.

My old guild used to be the OUTLAWS where i learned pretty much all i knew about svs and pvp and worked for like 4 hours with some fellow mates in CD to finally get that renowned rev ram.

Had a lot of laughs and good times whether it was getting destroyed by the red ghost when ravens cove came out or grinding for hours for loot on tormenta while talking about music and such.

Im happy the game has returned and look forward to seeing it restored to its former glory and then some. :)

Happy sailing!

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Welcome to the forums James! We're so glad that you've joined us here! Happy adventures! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and more! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back