An Apology

Jeapers

Pirate Lord
Dear Tlopo Community,

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for my actions this week and a couple bad choices I made. I know it wasn't the right thing to do at the time, but I really wasn't thinking straight. I am not going into details so please don't ask. It shocks me how many people really care about me and showed me support. I would like to thank those who supported me through the hard time I was going through. My views and opinions on what people think about me shouldn't stop me from playing a game that I really love and enjoy - and that game is called TLOPO. I never want to leave this community and plan on staying on it for a very long time.

Thank you and I hope you understand,

Jeapers

Dear Tlopo Community,

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for my actions this week and a couple bad choices I made. I know it wasn't the right thing to do at the time, but I really wasn't thinking straight. I am not going into details so please don't ask. It shocks me how many people really care about me and showed me support. I would like to thank those who supported me through the hard time I was going through. My views and opinions on what people think about me shouldn't stop me from playing a game that I really love and enjoy - and that game is called TLOPO. I never want to leave this community and plan on staying on it for a very long time.

Thank you and I hope you understand,

Jeapers
We all make mistakes no one is perfect

@Punkin Pie you're the nicest person I've ever meet in this community, you're outgoing, and nice to people even when they choose the wrong path. You're also like a second mom to me because you always tell me what not to do and what to do, and you're always right. I hope we can stay friends forever because you're a very nice, outgoing, and hard-working. You take time out of your schedule and talk to me when you're busy and that means a lot from a person that cares as much as you do to others.<3 :)

@Jack Hexskull I know know, I've been rough on you a lot, but you are always there even through the hard time that just happened. I always text you and snapchat you, your always smilling and laughing, you have a good sense of humor and are very nice to me and other. You're like a brother to me and maybe others.

@Bartholomew Bladespinner You're also one of the most supportive people that I know, you stayed with me through a hard time and you always join my discord voice channels, you never talk, but your appearance just makes others wanna talk. I always say your name in VC, but than realize that you have no mic :( . But, over text channels, you seem like a very chill guy that likes to have a fun time with others with the community. :)

@Hoot I know you don't like me... But, you're also someone that brings the community together and interacts with others, but negativity won't get us far in the real world, we need to be nice to everyone even though we had a clash. It's ok to stay mad at someone, but you always brought others a live to talk more in text channels and more!!! :)

@Johnny Telltale I don't know why I should hate you, you seem like a nice guy and stuff, I don't thinking hating others would go far with he community. I really like you, but we had some clashes also in the past, but I hope we can forget about that stuff and move on in life. You seem like a very helpful person to the community and are a reasonable person.

@deanaug Let's just say I wouldn't be here on this awesome community without you and the developer team, you guys made a very nice community that is very loving and caring. I argued with you on a thread post, and I got angry, I know it wasn't a mature thing to do and I just wanna say I'm sorry for my actions at that time. We can move on and enjoy more of this awesome game that you're helping to develop.

@Divine you're one of my favorite members, so attractive, and I love u more than everyone.

You belong in the dictionary because you're the definition of cocky :p

In my 'delusional' (?) opinion, I say that bad decisions are caused by rushed thinking, so in every situations, I take a few moments to outline the pros and cons, and not let my emotions sway my thoughts (Even though I can't say that this method has been 100% effective for me, just remember July-August 2016)

Mistakes and bad choices are a part of the human nature, once they're done, there's nothing that can be done to reverse them, however we do still get one of the best gifts ever, we learn from our mistakes.

EDIT: Typos

...Mistakes and bad choices are a part of the human nature, once they're done, there's nothing that can be done to reverse them, however we do still get one of the best gifts ever, we learn from our mistakes.
This post ^. To expand further on this, it takes a "special" person to humble themselves on a public platform/domain towards asking for forgiveness from mostly strangers but some friends (via 'public' apology initiated).

I both applaud and respect your decision to do this @Jeapers and, I hope it does alleviate future tension.

@Divine your one of my best friends, I know a lot about you and your personality is really good you like to interact woth people and help them. I know you have trolled me a few times, but its funny and I don't mind it. You always tell me what rank you are and what youre doing in game. You always help the community and always put 100% what you do and put it back into the community like signatures, ect... The list can go on and on, we have inside jokes on discord and we talk to each other when its 1 am at night. I've known you for half a year now and I know you very well and I wanna say thank you for everything that youve done for me.

@Divine your one of my best friends, I know a lot about you and your personality is really good you like to interact woth people and help them. I know you have trolled me a few times, but its funny and I don't mind it. You always tell me what rank you are and what youre doing in game. You always help the community and always put 100% what you do and put it back into the community like signatures, ect... The list can go on and on, we have inside jokes on discord and we talk to each other when its 1 am at night. I've known you for half a year now and I know you very well and I wanna say thank you for everything that youve done for me.
scripted

Back