An Apology

Thank you for apologizing to everyone, and thank you for the really kind words.

People deserve forgiveness when they're genuinely sorry. It takes a big person to apologize and to ask forgiveness. It's good to own up to mistakes, it shows how much you want to be part of and to be accepted by the Community.

[QUOTE="Jeapers, post: 260759, member: 11636] I love everyone, not just those people... I would stay here for months on end writing 10,000 messages about people.[/QUOTE]
Yooo you'd be the first on notable members then fam, get started

@Hoot I know you don't like me... But, you're also someone that brings the community together and interacts with others, but negativity won't get us far in the real world, we need to be nice to everyone even though we had a clash. It's ok to stay mad at someone, but you always brought others a live to talk more in text channels and more!!! :)
Well its like Bill said opening doors for people can sometimes lead into chaos. I opened doors I might not be able to forget or forgive really but I can make ya work for my trust.

Well its like Bill said opening doors for people can sometimes lead into chaos. I opened doors I might not be able to forget or forgive really but I can make ya work for my trust.
That seems like a ploy to make him work for literally no reason...

That seems like a ploy to make him work for literally no reason...
Well if he does not want my trust then he does nothing. I don't light up for people instantly. Bill niether when someone looked down at us all we did was wait in svs for them and sink them till they don't wanna play the game anymore.

Back