Glitch  Another way POTCO has lied to us...

Edward Mctimbers

Wiki Staff
When we reach rank 7 in infamy, we have been told that it will never decrease, right? Wrong. Look at the message in the chat. This has only happened to me one time before (forgot to take a screen the first time) but it's still an annoying glitch. Luckily I still have 2499/2500 infamy points.

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-10-18_15-47-52.jpg
    screenshot_2011-10-18_15-47-52.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 151
When we reach rank 7 in infamy, we have been told that it will never decrease, right? Wrong. Look at the message in the chat. This has only happened to me one time before (forgot to take a screen the first time) but it's still an annoying glitch. Luckily I still have 2499/2500 infamy points.
It goes down everyday u dont do it

no they never said that WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT your infamy WILL still decrease if u dont do what the infamy requires ever so often in my opinion it should decrease at a rate of one level a week if you dont do svs or pvp or at lease once a month ( and by that i mean there should be a number of points there should be u need to get monthly or weekly to keep people from sinking one ship or getting in a rigged pvp game and finishing quickly ) ( never in the release notes on test or in the game or on the update page did they ever say that it wont decrease they said it will decrease 1 point a day and that might be changed at rank seven that is just delayed by quite a bit to a rate of 1 per month or 1 per 2 months or so )

no they never said that WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT your infamy WILL still decrease if u dont do what the infamy requires ever so often in my opinion it should decrease at a rate of one level a week if you dont do svs or pvp or at lease once a month ( and by that i mean there should be a number of points there should be u need to get monthly or weekly to keep people from sinking one ship or getting in a rigged pvp game and finishing quickly ) ( never in the release notes on test or in the game or on the update page did they ever say that it wont decrease they said it will decrease 1 point a day and that might be changed at rank seven that is just delayed by quite a bit to a rate of 1 per month or 1 per 2 months or so )
Bam. http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Infamy "Note: For each day that you do not participate in PvP or SvS, you will lose one Infamy point, unless you are the highest rank."

Bam. http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Infamy "Note: For each day that you do not participate in PvP or SvS, you will lose one Infamy point, unless you are the highest rank."
thats the wikipedia show me the link to the GAME its self and notice my post says the rate decreases slowly and have the time in the man of a month or 2 your chances of doing svs or pvp are high ( wikipedias CAN be edited by ANYONE so be careful what u read on them always check other sources )

thats the wikipedia show me the link to the GAME its self and notice my post says the rate decreases slowly and have the time in the man of a month or 2 your chances of doing svs or pvp are high ( wikipedias CAN be edited by ANYONE so be careful what u read on them always check other sources )
have you not noticed that the people with mastered infamy that dont pvp or anything dont lose points?

have you not noticed that the people with mastered infamy that dont pvp or anything dont lose points?
you didnt read my other post and yes i have mastered svs but after u master the rate is slowed to about once or twice a month or so and the chances of you getting 1 more infamy point stopping it from decreasing is very high

Fact or fiction...? :lol1: Well, I was gone from pirates for 3 months and still had maxed pvp rank...
its barely been out 3 months how have you been gone that long?

is what your saying a FACT?
not sure the overall rate or it could be like james said and you accumulate points u cant see theres no way to tell but if u read the link basil posted you can see the release notes its says it will decrease at 1 a day and it will never stop

Back