Glitch  Another way POTCO has lied to us...

This has happened to me several times and I posted a thread about it on here sometime ago. I think what Disney was meaning to say is that your Infamy will decrease at a rate of 1 point per day if you do not play POTCO, not just if you do not do SvS of PvP. Because I don't even remember the last time I did SvS... yet my Infamy would still decrease, but that was because I hadn't played POTCO in about 2 days.

Not a glitch, my friend live-chatted them about it and they said that you can go from rank 7 back to rank 6; I assume that you still "accumulate" points when rank 7 (that aren't shown), and they're lost (by 1 a day) when you don't play.
Yes... You're probably right. I haven't SVSed in a couple months, so I've probably lost all my "invisible" points.

This has happened to me several times and I posted a thread about it on here sometime ago. I think what Disney was meaning to say is that your Infamy will decrease at a rate of 1 point per day if you do not play POTCO, not just if you do not do SvS of PvP. Because I don't even remember the last time I did SvS... yet my Infamy would still decrease, but that was because I hadn't played POTCO in about 2 days.
it decreases at one a day you probably just had enough points to not notice it

Sorry for the confusion, the mistake has been corrected on the Wiki. I don’t know who added it, but it could have been anyone. Again, sorry for the confusion.

Fact is, they never said that you max wouldn't go to 6. The release notes say that for every day you dont you will loose a point.

If I remember correctly, it has always said you will lose points, but you will not lose items like clothing and tats and such already earned should you drop back a level. It seems like this did happen in the beginning...

What's gonna happen to this then... -_-
infamymastered.jpg

I have lost my Admiral rank several times. If you want to stay at the top, you have to keep participating to prove your worth, so-to-speak. One point loss a day is really not that much...

Reactions: Bad
I have lost my Admiral rank several times. If you want to stay at the top, you have to keep participating to prove your worth, so-to-speak. One point loss a day is really not that much...
That is the answer on why your rank decreases if you don't participate in PVP or SVS. To prove you are great at it not that you have mastered it.

I havent played on live for a few days and still got my admirals last i checked...I don't think you can lose points since if you notice...It says 0/0. Unless by some miracle Disney found out a formula that any number over 0 is undefined or that 0 over anything is 0, then this might be normal:confused:

I think after you hit the highest rank, it should be permanent ( my opinion ).
I AGREE! :D
That is the answer on why your rank decreases if you don't participate in PVP or SVS. To prove you are great at it not that you have mastered it.
Again, I AGREE! :D
*Which proves that I sit on both sides of the fence :fight: on this matter, lol.

Basically, I feel that some "permanency" should be given into achieving such infamy rank (considering the 'time' & 'effort' made) but...not without the "responsibility" which is required to prove your SVS or PVP worth.

IF this does not make sense, please find an appropriate way to send me tumbling over this fence (that I am on) as the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side, haha.

I havent played on live for a few days and still got my admirals last i checked...I don't think you can lose points since if you notice...It says 0/0. Unless by some miracle Disney found out a formula that any number over 0 is undefined or that 0 over anything is 0, then this might be normal:confused:
Because you have saved up points. If you svs alot on live, you still are gaining points that save up.

ok i play this game like 2 times a week.. mainly on weekends... i have never gone back down to lvl 6 before on either infamy.. once rank 7 always rank 7 thats how it was in test too

Because you have saved up points. If you svs alot on live, you still are gaining points that save up.
or what pluto said which idk if it is right but it could be a glitch to get rank 8 O_O i should pvp alot and see if i can get lvl 8
:confused: like the notoriety glitch

Back