Anyone from United Outlaws?

I am not on the forum quite as often as before but try to check in several days per week. Trying out Lord of the Rings Online. Seems ok but is more of an adventure type game than community so far (at least during the lower levels).

Hi all, hope your days are going well. I have been playing POTBS and LOTR. So far most time spent on LOTR, i agree with you Fortune, even though i am in a kinship, most chat is about the quests. Everyone is too busy to just talk, might get killed it they do. I miss the sailing as a crew the most from POTC. You can't do that in POTBS, but there is more chat there. Both games take a lot of thought.
When i figure out how to display a pic for my profile i will do so.
Take care all! miss the fun....... but in life you make your own fun... so just dance when you don't know what to do!

Thanks. I am on lotro as well on Brandywine server. I used the same name "Fortune" but it was already taken so I added the dwarf imli for Fortuneimly. Anyway, just like in potco, my nickname is Fort. Short Dwarf Champion with a red beard and green clothes.

fortuneimly.png

Thanks, the game is fun and there are helpeful "kin" or guilds. The down side is that the chat is set up different making it is hard to both plunder and talk so the community is not as strong. They also always tempt you to buy more stuff. You play a hero which is a little different attitude than a pirate but is still fun. On the up side, there are fewer obvious hackers and lots of community excitement with a new game release and movies.

WHERE ARE THOSE MAT RUNS???

Happy Holidays. I should be on a bit more during the holiday season. Hope to run into you here or on Brandywine lotro.

I have a couple characters on lotro and both names start with Fortune. Yell at me if you see me.

Back