PvP  Anyone Want Me To Teach 'em Pvp?

For PvP, good types of weapons would definatly be a culass or broad, maybe a pistol, a doll is always good, and usually some nades would be good. Hope this helps

If anyone does tell me under this when ever i get a chance il make a time and date ty

Actually i wouldnt mind having you teach me, i am a master pirate, but a level 2 could beat me in pvp,...i also could not sail, but Adhy taught me to sail, can line ships up perfect now,... am rank 1 in sinking ships, leveled sailing in no time, and cannon, before i even attempted svs, which he told to do, and then it took me a week, to make vice admiral, so it does help to have someone teach you, if you are willing to learn,..:popcorn:

I always keep a cutlass, broadsword, doll, and throwing knives or a dagger on me at all times. Doll in case I need to heal, and knives to break others attunement :). Broadsword in this case its Barracuda Blade and it deals massive damage to everyone around me. Cutlass, in this case Lost Sword in case I'm in a tight spot and need 1/2 damage being dealt.

Back