APB Lost Friends (All Points Bulletin-Find Yer Mates!)

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
Many Pirates are coming back to the Caribbean! I hear stories daily from reminiscent pirates hoping to find their long lost mates. I invite them to join us on the Forums because this is the best place to reconnect. It still can be very difficult finding each other because many have changed their pirate's name or they joined the Forums under a different name than the one you knew so well.
This can be helpful in finding your SVS or PVP crews also.

Let's use this thread to help find LOST FRIENDS :hugs:
We're putting out an APB on them!

Please use this format so it's easily readable to identify most importantly who you're looking for.
FIRST state the pirate's name and something to identify them by like their guild or SVS or PVP.

Example:
Jack Sparrow - from World's End. frequently seen on Rumrunner's Isle

This is a real long shot, I don't remember much because I last saw them in 2008.
Charlotte Sea(forget this part) - Don't remember our old guild
Nate (Forget the entire last name) - Don't remember our old guild
And since my forum name doesn't say it, I was George Calledavis, got to level 38 back in 2008 (or 2009?) and never saw the 2 of 'em again. Hopeful but not optimistic.

Blade - Emerald Regiment

Last seen on SvS Isles flipping a coin.
Interests - I like to party, eat nachos, and fail at getting good loot drops.

I don't really expect to find them, but it'd be nice...

I am looking for:
Captain Colt OR Coltello GoldenEagle - Likely with brown hair and a beard; last seen glitching into buildings on Port Royal. (5-ish years ago...)
Captain Jailbreaker - Brother of the above. Last seen 5-ish years ago on Port Royal.
Jim Bloodsilver OR James Grandsilver - Was once in United Alliance. Was once tall and skinny; weird sense of humor; last seen leveling grenade skill in a cave with 20-something level EITC. (2-3 years ago)

I am Emma Winters. :)

Last edited:
Anyone from THE ROYALTY, but especially:

Willow
Mark Mcgrim
Samuel Sword
Atreyu

Willow - checking in ! Love - Love - Love that TLOPO has brought back our forever favorite game! Oh, to be a pirate once again :) I played alpha a little here and there. I am so impressed with how far the Devs have come in beta. Simply Amazing! Looking forward to seeing you on the High Seas Sarah! ...and yes, I started a guild for The Royalty in beta....ya never know! Fair Winds...

I don't really expect to find them, but it'd be nice...

Captain Colt OR Coltello GoldenEagle - Likely with brown hair and a beard; last seen glitching into buildings on Port Royal. (5-ish years ago...)
Captain Jailbreaker - Brother of the above. Last seen 5-ish years ago on Port Royal.
Jim Bloodsilver OR James Grandsilver - Was once in United Alliance. Was once tall and skinny; weird sense of humor; last seen leveling grenade skill in a cave with 20-something level EITC. (2-3 years ago)

I am Emma Winters. :)
I'm a fellow United Alliance member but I don't remember you. Nice to know you were in my guild though!

Looking to speak with the following (POTCO) pirates:
  • Interactive Glitches (aka POTCO Reports)
  • Chris Edgemalley
  • Adam Zx
  • "Thomas" (from 'python' team/group whom issued out a warning to Revive organizers)
*I've got some things to get over and would appreciate talking to any of you, if your willing.

Looking forward to seeing old friends. Dodger or Scout will be at Story Time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back