APB Lost Friends (All Points Bulletin-Find Yer Mates!)

Willow - checking in ! Love - Love - Love that TLOPO has brought back our forever favorite game! Oh, to be a pirate once again :) I played alpha a little here and there. I am so impressed with how far the Devs have come in beta. Simply Amazing! Looking forward to seeing you on the High Seas Sarah! ...and yes, I started a guild for The Royalty in beta....ya never know! Fair Winds...

Yay! Glad I had a spare key to give ya, Willow.. I'm still looking for more, I don't know how long until we won't need a key. Let's get the others from The Royalty back in!! Still looking for more of any of you guys!

I'm very late to the party!! I had no idea there was a re-make of this game!
Back when POTCO was online I was an Officer in the Sinker's United guild! Before that I was in the Sinker's Elite. Whichever one is up and going, I'll gladly join! I would LOVE to try and rejoin if possible (probably a long shot!)
My former pirate was Esmerelda Firepaine and I was level 49 back when POTCO shut down.

Also, I would love to try and find all my old friends!
If you remember me, please feel free to comment, I would love to meet up again!

Last edited:
I'm very late to the party!! I had no idea there was a re-make of this game!
Back when POTCO was online I was an Officer in the Sinker's United guild! Before that I was in the Sinker's Elite. Whichever one is up and going, I'll gladly join! I would LOVE to try and rejoin if possible (probably a long shot!)
My former pirate was Esmerelda Firepaine and I was level 49 back when POTCO shut down.

Also, I would love to try and find all my old friends!
If you remember me, please feel free to comment, I would love to meet up again!

Hey Esmerelda! I don't know if you remember me at all, my former pirate/current one is Will Redsilver. I was also an officer on Sinker's United, and for whatever strange reason, your name rings a bell...

Back