Are there any Baby Boomers playing?

Hey Squintz No there isn't a particular server because since our guild isn't very big only a couple of members are online at a time. However, if you ever need any help, all you have to do is holler. We can tp to you. Happy sailing.

where have all my "boomers" gone. some haven't been online for almost a month. I can't keep folks as members who don't play the game once in a while.
I'm playing a lot. Just got to 41, maxed cannon, sword and last night was leveling in el patron mines at that little end of the road with 4 ghosts.
Taking them out with a level 4 siege grenade for about 3 hours. I had at least a skull chest per 16 kills and very little to show for it. I must of had at least 20 or more skulls and all combined I had 1 fame which I already had, low level rares and average 10 gold even on 3 skull level chests. Did they nerf skull chests that bad? I may go back tonight and level other weapons and stuff. The last rare I got was a gun rated at 21 level. I'm 27 gun. Same with the sword. I'm still using a famed sword level 21 and I'm maxed at sword for some time. Nothing I have is near my levels.

Ive noticed I'm also playing the game to play the game instead of beta testing more often. Less reporting glitches and more griping about game play itself and game fairness.

BTW- Don't I get the mine quest after 40? Or any quests?

I'm playing a lot. Just got to 41, maxed cannon, sword and last night was leveling in el patron mines at that little end of the road with 4 ghosts.
Taking them out with a level 4 siege grenade for about 3 hours. I had at least a skull chest per 16 kills and very little to show for it. I must of had at least 20 or more skulls and all combined I had 1 fame which I already had, low level rares and average 10 gold even on 3 skull level chests. Did they nerf skull chests that bad? I may go back tonight and level other weapons and stuff. The last rare I got was a gun rated at 21 level. I'm 27 gun. Same with the sword. I'm still using a famed sword level 21 and I'm maxed at sword for some time. Nothing I have is near my levels.

Ive noticed I'm also playing the game to play the game instead of beta testing more often. Less reporting glitches and more griping about game play itself and game fairness.

BTW- Don't I get the mine quest after 40? Or any quests?

I think we are all at the place of not really beta testing but play the game.

Back