Are there any Baby Boomers playing?

I am still waiting for the name XBONES BOOMERS to be approved. I have however set an invitation code for multiple uses so you can join. I have no problem if you want to have a "non boomer" join so you can play with sons, daughters, grandson, etc.

THE INVITE CODE IS RACZ1981. I will check and approve anyone that has use the code to join. Once we have several members, we will meet online and discuss rules for the guild.

Hope to see ya'll there.
I'm so old I don't know how to use the invite code thingie. Is it in chat or what?

I'm liking the idea of a boomers guild. I'm in a very nice guild right now with nice people but I think they're all younger pirates as my old pirate humor seems lost on many of them.

No one knows what a dial phone is. Or the Beatles for that matter.

Oh yes there are many many boomers playing... Probably more so then non boomers lol Welcome to TLOPO

Love this thread!!
Ahoy All - I did not quite make the Baby Boomer Family. I am a member of Generation X .. Sounds exciting, doesn't it! Lol
Our guild, Savage Seas, is a lovely blend of Seafaring Souls! We are fun loving characters from college aged pirates to retired captains - we are honored to have with us a nice dash of military gunners, and also have a lovely sprinkle of 'it's the pirate's life for me' soccer moms! We enjoy the diversity of our guild and welcome all.
:cheers: :pirate ship:
N
Does tlopo allow a single pirate to join multiple guilds. There's so many nice ones.
Sorry no, but you can make more pirates!! I have several alts in several guilds!!

I am still waiting for the name XBONES BOOMERS to be approved. I have however set an invitation code for multiple uses so you can join. I have no problem if you want to have a "non boomer" join so you can play with sons, daughters, grandson, etc.

THE INVITE CODE IS RACZ1981. I will check and approve anyone that has use the code to join. Once we have several members, we will meet online and discuss rules for the guild.

Hope to see ya'll there.
Is there a age Limit ? I mean like Older then Dirt ? ................. :jar:

Is there a age Limit ? I mean like Older then Dirt ? ................. :jar:

Dirt is great....lol
I'm so old I don't know how to use the invite code thingie. Is it in chat or what?

I'm liking the idea of a boomers guild. I'm in a very nice guild right now with nice people but I think they're all younger pirates as my old pirate humor seems lost on many of them.

Press the F key that brings up the Friend menu. On the bottom you see a tab GUILD,....after you press that you get a menu for guild. One of which is REDEEM INVITE CODE....press that and in the box type the code

We had 2 styrofoam cups and a

Hope to see ya'll there.
I tired that code last night after the Update but didn't seem to go ...... Not sure if they Expire ? Never used them In POTCO !

Sven is in and Queen Bee...now if we can just get the Guild name approved we can open a thread in the guild section and start recruiting! Thanks for getting this rolling Skully!

Back