Are there any Baby Boomers playing?

Never could find a single baby boomer on the game so I could get a "boomer" guild going. So I'm still without older pirate friends.

:-3This thread makes me happy.....in most online games that I play, I'm one of the oldest there .
At 42 I'm too young to qualify as a baby boomer, but I'm catching you all up! I sure hope I'm still playing in 20 years :p

George Bernard Shaw — 'We don't stop playing because we grow old;we grow old because we stop playing.' :)
I'm a little bit older than you and I know I'll be playing in 20 years! Haha! I'll be screaming at the young'uns... Telling them in MY day we had to use a mouse and watch a monitor... and before that a dial for pong! and Joysticks on the atari! ... We didn't have all of this fancy VR full room, moving floor, hologram immersion! Haha! :D

Thanks for your interest. I don't know how to do an invite code for a guild. If someone can tell me, I would love to create one. It would be easier to have something like that instead of standing around on one of the islands.

Can you send me an invite code (or 2 if it is only good for one character.) I am fairly convinced I am the oldest player in the game - a pre baby boomer by just a few months.

Hi All! I am 58 & would love to add one of my Pirates to your guild! I have several & play them all! Let me know how to hook up with someone in game! I play every day! Or send me a Code!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just created a guild called XBONES BOOMERS. I'm now looking for baby boomers who want to join/play with folks of like age. I'm not restricting to just baby boomers but would like the majority of the members to be around that age group.

However, if you have a child/grandchild you play with and want to join with you, that will be great.
Is there any agreement about an official boomers guild? Before too many boom guilds are started?

:-3This thread makes me happy.....in most online games that I play, I'm one of the oldest there .
At 42 I'm too young to qualify as a baby boomer, but I'm catching you all up! I sure hope I'm still playing in 20 years :p

George Bernard Shaw — 'We don't stop playing because we grow old;we grow old because we stop playing.' :)
Playing tlopo? lol I hope I'm still alive in 20 years.

The guild I'm in, Piratas del Caribe has several late 40s and 5o's players... so we're available also if anyone is ever interested... Real nice family feel... A bit smaller right now... Just enough young'uns to keep it fresh and enough of us older people to keep it spicy. haha!
Does tlopo allow a single pirate to join multiple guilds. There's so many nice ones.

I am still waiting for the name XBONES BOOMERS to be approved. I have however set an invitation code for multiple uses so you can join. I have no problem if you want to have a "non boomer" join so you can play with sons, daughters, grandson, etc.

THE INVITE CODE IS RACZ1981. I will check and approve anyone that has use the code to join. Once we have several members, we will meet online and discuss rules for the guild.

Hope to see ya'll there.

Back