Behemoth Blade VS. World Eater

Behemoth Blade or World Eater: Which is Better?

• Total voters
Silver freeze is pretty good, El Patron sword is worthless...
and yeah blade storm is bad UNLESS you have a sword with good criticals
get silver freeze xD SMASHO WOOT
lol

Lol I went to Smasho with a full crew of 50s and we all died.... The first time around :hypno:
Our healer sat in the corner not doing anything, just chillin'.

Lol I went to Smasho with a full crew of 50s and we all died.... The first time around :hypno:
Our healer sat in the corner not doing anything, just chillin'.

You always need at least 2 healers - 3 is better... That heal and cure have to charge at some point :p
And once one guy goes down - they all do, it's impossible to revive someone. The healer can't revive anyone if you want a chance in beating him.

You always need at least 2 healers - 3 is better... That heal and cure have to charge at some point :p
And once one guy goes down - they all do, it's impossible to revive someone. The healer can't revive anyone if you want a chance in beating him.

I can never get enough people to do Smasho, so I am thinking about barging in on Abassa and attempting at getting some loot... Which means I'm gonna attack Foulberto with a bladestorm then run and hide in the corner.

Lovely rant - but did you see the combo damage right below it without the critical? ;) That's why I posted the second screenshot...
And when you have Rank 3 Critical strike - that 1 in 5 definitely increases, I get it a lot.

And the separate note... I work from home? Lots of time for looting? Right place right time? Lol, wish I had an answer...
nice...
and on the bladestorm issue, WHAT IF you dont have a critical weapon? the only one is Thunderspine, and if you want a broadsword forget it! O_O it kinda sad but you need a critical weapon in the first place, and second of all, still, you would need to get CONSTANT crit bladestorms for it to be worth it, imho :p

I'll post the pic again - This bladestorm didn't have critical - this entire combo didn't have critical - but look at the combo damage total:
screenshot_2011-05-11_09-40-06.jpg

Maybe Blade Storm just likes me?

I've said this before in cutlass vs broadsword, and ill say it again, you CAN NOT control when you get a critical. Bladestorm is only worth it when you get a critical, which well say for the sake of argument, is 1 in 5. critical doubles the damage, so lets say that a basic bladestorm hit is 75
so you do 75 per bladestorm plus 75 for a critical. thats 450 damage
so since bladestorm does about 75% of combo damage so were going to say they do they take same time
100 x 6, 600.
same amount of time, higher damage without bladestorm.

Its just a common misconception about bladestorm its worth it if you get critical, but you only get a critical sometimes, and even then you might not get it on a bladestorm

then on a seperate note, HOW TO PPL GET 2 OR THREE LEGENDARY!!! O_O i only got one behemoth xD

Ever heard of fs? :p :p Makes Blade storm go down to 1 second...................

Ever heard of fs? :p :p Makes Blade storm go down to 1 second...................

That and all the damage your blade storm is going to do in its combo - they hit your enemy with right at the beginning of it (if you understand what I'm trying to say...)

So for finishing off an enemy - as soon as you hit blade storm, they go down - even though it takes all the hits to kill them... At least, it does for me.

If any of that made sense :(

Don't know what FS is though

That and all the damage your blade storm is going to do in its combo - they hit your enemy with right at the beginning of it (if you understand what I'm trying to say...)

So for finishing off an enemy - as soon as you hit blade storm, they go down - even though it takes all the hits to kill them... At least, it does for me.

If any of that made sense :(

Don't know what FS is though

It made sense xD

To fs just do a emote after the skill or copy and paste /afk in the chat box, move a lil after u did that though.

I guess I'm just lucky... I've gotten 4 Legendaries (2 El Patrons, Silver Freeze, and Behemoth (as you obviously know)) And 13 Famed Cursed Blades, 14 if you count Legendary. And a full inventory of Famed that I have to keep trashing to make room for better ones. I've looted over 80 - 90 Famed in all.
lootinventoryprobfin.png

God a second razortooth -_- Now my chances of getting behe just sunk from 0.000000000000000001% to 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

God a second razortooth -_- Now my chances of getting behe just sunk from 0.000000000000000001% to 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
How do you think I felt when I kept getting a million duplicate Famed Cursed? Then I got Behemoth.

I guess I'm just lucky... I've gotten 4 Legendaries (2 El Patrons, Silver Freeze, and Behemoth (as you obviously know)) And 13 Famed Cursed Blades, 14 if you count Legendary. And a full inventory of Famed that I have to keep trashing to make room for better ones. I've looted over 80 - 90 Famed in all.
View attachment 6883

have you ever gotten sacred repeater?

Back