Announcement Big Announcement Coming on 10/22

Nothing is being "mis-sequenced". We have various departments working at the same time to complete different things. The vast majority of our development team is focused on bug fixing right now. Nothing has been taken away from those efforts.

This thing that we're about to announce has been in development for almost a year. In that time, you've seen multiple huge leaps in the progress TLOPO has made, along with countless different bug fixes. This project has not affected anything whatsoever.

Thanks for the reply, Johnny. Your point is well taken and I appreciate the insight. I'm sure I'm carrying over some anxiety from my day job as a software project manager. Carry on the great work.

D

It's likely to do with that new cave entrance and that ghost GM event they had a while ago. Isla Escondida is too soon to be released, plus those are pumpkins in that screenshot, has to do with a "Halloweeny" type update I would assume.

Likely, that's correct.

From what I can gather, they will be coming out with some new clothing from a new area, and one of the story elements of that new area will be the death of someone close to a character. "The light fades" may mean the death took place in the night, one thing I can think of is that when an invasion begins almost all light fades. This could also be a reference to the invasion of raven's cove since so many died. I can't help but wonder, in POTCO was there a ghost who has lost their memories? I personally don't know because my memories of that time were also smoldered.

DMsr9FTVAAAIpbR.jpg

Back