Suggestion Booting From Your Ship

I completely understand the concern here but in truth, why would a captain want to boot everyone off his/her ship? makes no sense. not only does it not matter how many people are on the ship because everyone gets the same amount of loot no matter what, but then the captain has to go out and hope a whole new crew joins him. why throw away a gift like a crew? now, if the ship is about to go down because no one is actually repairing the ship, then those people might deserve to get kicked. that is the only reason I see for kicking everyone off the ship before it ports. others might have other reasons, i'm sure. but, all in all, especially if someone is endangering the ship then the captain deserves the right to kick them from their ship.
Setting others back inherently puts yourself forward.

I fully support booting players fromyour ship. Nothing annoys me more than having 6 afk players on my mat run, meaning half of my cannons aren't manned, or no one is repairing.

One way you can deter afk people is to let yourself get sunk...also, could just sail with friends/guild.

I think there should be some form of boot system. It agrivates me to see a pirate come on my ship and stand on deck, doing absolutely nothing just so they can get loot or mats. The same lvl 50 did this to me and my bro twice! I would love there to be a way to remove them from my ship.

A possible way to avoid the captain from kicking everyone (although that seems unlikely) is to have a vote system. The cap can start a vote on who to kick with the amount of votes needed being dependent on the amount of crew mates aboard. This would create a much more democratic method (Although, I would prefer the 'captain has full authority' option).

I think there should be some form of boot system. It agrivates me to see a pirate come on my ship and stand on deck, doing absolutely nothing just so they can get loot or mats. The same lvl 50 did this to me and my bro twice! I would love there to be a way to remove them from my ship.

A possible way to avoid the captain from kicking everyone (although that seems unlikely) is to have a vote system. The cap can start a vote on who to kick with the amount of votes needed being dependent on the amount of crew mates aboard. This would create a much more democratic method (Although, I would prefer the 'captain has full authority' option).
This is a great idea, you should make a new thread to make sure it is seen.

Back