Calling All TLOPO Video Makers and Streamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Irene :)

I've been making TLOPO videos since October 2015. Originally posted on my personal youtube, but moved into the TLOPO Everything community youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/xGlitchaFTWx/featured).

Since betas release, Ive been uploading on JDP's channel - Idk if that really needs advertising since he has over 8,000 subscribers though.

Thats alright, I was kind of wonderign if you would post or not as I know of your videos haha also @JohnnyDaPirate Johnnyyy, check this one out in case you havent ;)

Hey again everyone ^^ Before closing this thread, here's who we have picked out to be advertised for now. The rest werent meeting the sub requirement or they didn't have enough videos from TLOPO in their channels or they weren't recent. If you do continue streaming though and still want to be advertised you can contact me again at later date ;)

So those who will be getting advertised for now are:
  • @Deathsvice - Meets the sub requirement and regularly puts out TLOPO videos
  • @HarryKillsZombie - Has a decent Twitch following and streams TLOPO pretty regularly
  • @Drewski0199 - Meets the sub requirement and regularly puts out TLOPO videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back