1. Attention, Guest! Please report any bugs/crashes or glitches you may encounter in beta on the following thread. Read more here!

Calling All TLOPO Video Makers and Streamers!

Discussion in 'Site News and Updates' started by Irene, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irene

Digital Artist

Hello everyone!

Having now an open Beta going on for TLOPO, the staff of Pirates Forums in collaboration with me has decided that it would be good for both the game's publicity and our members here to create a space with advertisements where potential streamers and youtubers could include links to their own websites/channels. This is, providing that they also cover TLOPO content. I have volunteered to be doing the ads should anybody needs help doing them and their channel art - free of charge, so all you need to do is contact me or I will contact you after we set down some basics.

For starters, we would like you to post in this thread if you're a streamer, (twitch/youtube etc), new or old and interested in being advertised here, so we can get a general idea of how many would be interested in this effort, see how much space we need and how to proceed accordingly.

I will update this thread or create a new one with more information but we would like to have this run for the next 2 weeks so until the 10th of January.

Aim: Gather names of streamers that are interested in having their ad displayed in Pirates Forums providing that they are streaming and sharing content about TLOPO also.
    What to do: If you own a channel and you cover news regarding TLOPO, please provide:
    - Pirates Forums username
    - Link to your channel in any streaming platform
    Restrictions: You must have at least 50-100 subscribers/followers although this may be subject to change later on.
    Deadline: 10th of January, more info will be posted about this at a later date

ANZ, divine, Greyvicee and 7 others like this.
  2. Deathsvice

TLOPO Staff

I've been streaming since 2015 (I'm somewhat old) for the community and recently some of my viewers think I should be advertised more so I think this is the best chance :). I mostly cover new features and just streaming for people who cannot play.

Twitch:
    https://www.twitch.tv/deathsvice (500+ followers)

YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/Deathsvicegaming (200+ subscribers)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    Johnny Telltale, Calico, ANZ and 2 others like this.
  3. John Foulroberts

Admin

I've been doing POTCO content since June 2010 and just recently started up with TLOPO. Originally was under the name of JFrProductions8, but decided to eliminate that alias and just be "John Foulroberts" to keep things uniform. Once TLOPO and my character mature I plan to cover new updates/news, general gameplay, and of course - everyone's favorite - inventory update videos and weapon montages.

YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jfrproductions8 (1,000+ subscribers)

4. Sneakybob

Sneakybob Dockworker

This sounds awesome!
    I think i'll be interested.
    I only have one video up, (I ended up taking a break) but it racked me up to 50+ subs.
    Once i can get my hands on a beta key or the full game comes out, I'll make sure to make TLOPO content.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsVirginary

nraven13 and Irene like this.
  5. Bart Gunshot

Site Founder

divine, daemonx, Deathsvice and 2 others like this.
  6. nraven13

Greeter

I do not stream as I do not know how. However the information on available sites with TLOPO, POTCO etc. will be beneficial! I look forward to following all of you and your work! AWESOME!

7. MarkPlankwalker

MarkPlankwalker Wanted Pirate

I used streamed TLOPO alpha alot, played lots of blackjack as that was the most interesting thing atm it was fun if i say so myself. Not the best at using streaming tools and stuff but i get it done, I've got dual monitors to watch chat and OBS. But i dare say i can do some very nice digital imaging and editing, especially with blender.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/plankwalkerpirates

Irene likes this.
  8. MarvinnTheMartiann

MarvinnTheMartiann Dockworker

9. Irene

Digital Artist

Thank you all for the interest so far! Looking forward to seeing if there's any more entries coming :)
    Also please try stay in topic, that last post was a bit irrelevant @MarvinnTheMartiann ;)

10. River

River Honorable Pirate

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Irene likes this.
  11. Noimad96

Noimad96 Swashbuckler

Irene likes this.
  12. Beast

Beast Sea Legs

I would love to stream the game, but I think I will have to wait until the crashes are fixed first to avoid the awkwardness!

Irene likes this.
  13. Fally

Fally Buccaneer

I can start doing content for youtube. It would be my pleasure to do so.

Irene likes this.
  14. Irene

Digital Artist

Thank you all so far! Just posting this reminder that the deadline is on the 10th just in case there's any other streamers/youtubers out there who are interested ^^

John Foulroberts, Deathsvice and ANZ like this.
  15. Kate Goldwalker

Kate Goldwalker Fairy Tail Girl

I did several POTCO videos and a few TLOPO Alpha. Stopped cause I got busy with the kids school and sports, then had to put a new HDD in my laptop. I also had to purchase a new video editing program that allows me to record the screen, edit and even make dvds. I am planning on making some videos and almost did the other night, but because of the lag at the Meet and Greet, I decided to hold off.

Anyway, here is my youtube channel link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/KateGoldwalker

16. Calico

Calico Honorable Pirate

watched many of your streems and vids ,Death, you kept me going for a long while when I could not play....Thanks for that.

Irene and Deathsvice like this.
  17. DragonZaid

DragonZaid Honorable Pirate

Irene likes this.
  18. HarryKillsZombie

I have been streaming on Twitch for about 2 1/2 years @ https://www.twitch.tv/harrykillszombie

I am a variety streamer so I don't just stream TLOPO, however it is one of the potential games I plan to stream.

I currently have 1,629 Followers, and 10,577 Views.

~HKZ

Irene likes this.
  19. Irene

Digital Artist

20. Drewski0199

TLOPO Staff

Hi Irene :)

I've been making TLOPO videos since October 2015. Originally posted on my personal youtube, but moved into the TLOPO Everything community youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/xGlitchaFTWx/featured).

Since betas release, Ive been uploading on JDP's channel - Idk if that really needs advertising since he has over 8,000 subscribers though.

Irene likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.