Caribbean Survivors

Do you like Caribbean Survivors?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i shared this link on many things to my friends and everything telling them it was epic, love the story its extremely long and i like it how you could just make in never ending 0-0 KEEP THE STORY GOING!!!
Thank you very much for your support, mate!

Chapter X Ocean Wars Pt 3/3 Luke.... Don't

We knew those ships would stop at nothing to destroy us. There was no way we could beat them.
"Captain, what are we going to do?" I said. "There is no way we can defeat them."
"You're right, Pivot." He said to me. I could tell he was as shocked as I was.
"Wait a minute. I got an idea.." Luke raised his voice so we could hear. We stayed silence, waiting for him to tell us his plan.
"There's a secret waterfall at the end of the uncharted waters."
"How do you know it's there?" S asked.
"It's a long story. I'll tell you later. Anyways, It's an extremely large waterfall, and if you fell off it, there is absolutely no chance of survival. We will run and guide them to the waterfall. Before we hit the waterfall, we will turn away and they will fall right into our little trap."
"Luke, I always loved your ideas." I said, happily.
"Alright. Repair the ship. Full speed ahead!" The captain shouted. We turned and started going for the waterfall. Luke was right next to him, showing him the way. I picked up a hammer and started pounding a nail into a block of wood. Everyone was silent, except Luke and the Captain. They were quietly talking to each other up at the wheel. After that nail was in, I grabbed another. I put in four nails and hammered them onto the deck of the ship. I set down my hammer and reached for another block of wood, when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a waterfall. I stopped repairing, and looked at the waterfall. I expected to see a beautiful waterfall, but all I saw was water falling through the sky. We got right near the waterfall. The ghost ships were right on our tail. The captain heaved the steering wheel, but the ship wasn't moving. He was grunting very hard, and his face was turning red.
"The current is too mighty!" The captain yelled, breathlessly. We all went up there and helped him push the wheel. With all of our teamwork, we managed to turn the ship in the other direction. The ship was right next to us, but fighting the waterfall still. I looked over and saw a ghost captain on one of the ships, trying his best to move the wheel. The ghost just couldn't, though. Both of the ships crashed together and fell down the waterfall.
"Well Luke, you have really saved us this time. Nice work." Captain Thayer told Luke.

With that, we headed back home. We docked at Tortuga. The captain asked O'Malley, the shipwright, to repair his ship. The captain forked over the money and was asked to wait three hours before coming back to retrieve the ship.

We headed home into our little cabin. We all decided to catch a good night sleep. I set my sword under my matress. I fell asleep very quickly.

I was woken up a couple hours later. I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and saw Luke putting on a sweater, ripped jeans, and a ripped, blue shirt.
"Hey, where are you going, Luke?"
"I can't sleep.. I'm going to take a short walk on the beach. I'll be back in a bit. I figure a little fresh air will help me feel better."
"What do you mean feel better? Are you sick or something?"
"Nah. It's just what happened last night. Being a pirate and all, you never get to relax in the fresh air. When I was little, my dad use to take me out every night to look at the stars." Luke explained.
"Oh, cool. See ya tomorrow." I said. I watched him walk out the door, then I fell back asleep.

I woke up the next morning. I was up before everyone else. I checked under my matress to see if my sword was still there. Sure enough, it was.
I noticed something very weird after a couple minutes. Luke wasn't in bed. I looked under his blankets. I didn't see him under them. I then saw a piece of paper sticking out of Luke's pillow. I woke everyone up. I read it out loud.
To Whom it May Concern,
I found a message in a bottle. I picked it up and saw it was for me. It was my dad telling me that he was going to die of malaria. He only had two more days to live, approximately. I wanted to go see him before he died, but the letter was dated for three years ago. He is long gone. My dad was the only one I had ever loved, besides my mother. My mother died when I was only eight years old. He was the only person I had left. I understand you guys care for me too, but it's not the same. I need my family. I'm sorry for putting you guys through this. I decided to go join him up on the great pirate ship in the sky. I'm going to buy a light sloop and sail to the waterfall. I'm going to fall with my ship. I understand what I'm doing is very stupid, but it is something I have to do. Don't bother trying to save me. I'm already long gone. By the time you have picked up this letter, I will already be dead. Thank you for taking me in and making me feel at home. I'm so sorry. Goodbye. I just have one last request: Kill Captain Thomas, that evil navy captain that killed Captain Thayer. Even though I don't know Thayer very well, he is still a brave, great man, and I hope that everything goes all right. Goodbye forever.

Your Friend,
Luke Castillo

Pt 3 The Navy Takes Over

Chapter XI Luke Returns ( Short Chapter)

We were all sitting around that day, depressed as we could be. I had only known Luke for a short time (A couple of months) and I still missed him very much. I could tell everyone else was the same way. Even the captain, who had known him for just a day. His death had brought sorrow to our crew.

Half an hour later, we saw someone walking over to our cabin. He opened the door. We all looked over. Could it be? It was Luke!
"Luke!" I yelled. We all hugged him.
"Wow, ya guys missed me that much? I was only gone for a day!" He laughed.
"We thought you were dead!" James said to him.
"Well, I looked over the note again and saw something very important."
"What was it?" Johnathan asked.
"Well..." He chuckled, then continued. "I saw that the note was made out to Luke Castello, not Castillo." He said.
"Are you sure it's not a misspelled last name?" The captain asked.
"I'm very sure. In fact, I knew someone named Luke Castello when I was younger. Everyone thought we were the same person."
"Well, the important thing is you're back!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, let's go to the bar and drink some rum to celebrate! Drinks are on me!" The captain yelled.
"There's only one problem, though.."
"What's that, Luke?" S asked him.
"The navy is attacking Tortuga."

Chapter XIII The Battle of Tortuga
I ran to the window and looked outside. I was stunned by the view. Navy soldiers were slaughtering pirates. The beach was stained red with blood. There were many royal navy ships on the coast. They were bombing Tortuga with cannonballs. It was an all out massacre.
"This is unbelievable. Tortuga is pirate's paradise, they can't take the only place of happiness we have from us! We have to go out there and defend our home!" I shouted.
"Agreed. S, Eddy, and Johnathan. Me and you guys will launch our war frigate and attack the bombing ships. Luke, Pivot, and James, I want you to help the pirates fight on land." Captain Thayer directed.
They all left, while I took my sword out of the mattress. I ran out into the sunlight. The light burned my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and tried to ignore it. I ran up to a big soldier and sliced him with my blade. He fell back and landed on the ground. Sand dust flew into the air. I finished him off with a mighty stab. I saw a kid being captured by a navy soldier. I quickly ran over there and sliced him from behind. He didn't see it coming. The kid smiled at me, then ran off to safety.I worked my way over to the dock and the main beach, where most of the fighting was taking place. I spotted Luke fighting a Navy Admiral. I ran over there and helped him. I did a back-stab to the admiral, and he fell to the ground, blood pouring out of him. Me and Luke nodded at each other, and Luke ran off towards the town area. I was a navy soldier running at me. He swung at me. I ducked under it and kicked him in the chest. He held his chest in agony. He was moaning. He started running. I chased him and he jumped into the water. I quickly took out a gun. I was ready to shoot him, but I remembered the pirate code. There will be no shooting of other pirates.. or any of those navy swine for that matter. I put away my gun. I watched him drown, anyways. I couldn't believe it. We were actually destroying the navy now. I saw our ship in the distance. I saw our ship broadside a Navy Vanguard. I watched as the vanguard sunk, and our ship moved on to a Man O' War. I stopped daydreaming as soon as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned quickly and saw a navy soldier get ready to cleave on my head and possibly slice me in half, but I blocked his swing with my sword. It was another Navy Admiral. He lunged at me. I ducked under it an slashed at him. He sidestepped to dodge that, and he tried to blade storm me. It was very hard to block every swing of the blade storm, but I managed to do it somehow. I brawled him, and I blade stormed him back. He fell to the ground. I dipped my sword into the water to get the blood of of it's blade, and I continued on. I saw James and Luke fighting a guy I recognized. Captain Thomas! I ran over to them. I saw two more soldiers helping Captain Thomas.
"Well, well, well..." Captain Thomas said while dodging attacks. "Why isn't it Captain Pivot. Come join the action, boy."
"Ha."I laughed. "You will regret calling me a boy." I lunged at him, but a soldier of his protected Thomas from the slash, and he thrusted his sword at me. I ducked and stabbed him. He fell.
"Nice sword you got there, Captain. After I kill you, I'm going to love using that sword." Thomas grinned at me. I remembered that only a person with a true heart can use my sword.
"You want it? Take it then!" I threw the sword at him. He caught it with his hand. The sword's black aura glowed stronger. It shocked Captain Thomas, just as I wanted it to do. The captain fell back, paralyzed. I picked my sword up off the ground. "Pretty nice sword, isn't it?" I cackled.
"I will not take this from a kid like you." He said, in an angry tone.
"Hello, I'm 23. I'm not exactly a kid. You're just mad." I snapped.
"I don't care what you say. This isn't over. I will get you some other day!" He yelled at me. He tried to get up, but he couldn't. I walked over to him. Luke and James slashed at the bodyguards, and they fell before they could stop me.
"There won't be any other day, Thomas. It's time for you to retire from being a captain. Permenantly." I said to him.
"No.. spare me!!!!!!!!" He begged.
"Who's the kid now, Tommy?" I took my sword and stabbed him in the back with all of my force. He screamed in agony for one second, but then stopped suddenly. He was dead. He wouldn't be bothering us, or anyone else, any longer. Me, James, and Luke cheered. All of the soldiers saw that Captain Thomas was dead, and retreated. They tried to get back to their ships, but they saw that we sunk all of them. I saw S, Eddy, Johnathan, and Captain Thayer get off the ship. They ran over to us. The navy jumped into the water, and some of them drowned. There were some that could swim really well. We took out throwing knives and started throwing them at navy soldiers in the water. We saw more and more navy soldiers floating in the water, dead.
"That'll teach 'em not to mess with Tortugans.." Captain Thayer said. Tortuga did receive bad damages, but at least it wasn't a total loss. For once, we had won. This victory would go down in pirate history.

We went back to the house. I stuffed my sword in my mattress and jumped onto the bed. There were blood stains all over everyone's clothes. We all went outside and dipped our clothes into the water. When we got back to the house, I jumped right onto my bed. We all gathered around. I told them all about Captain Thomas leading the whole thing, and how he's dead. Hearing Captain Thomas is dead is probably the best thing we all heard in a long time.

Chapter XIV The Eve of the Raid
Alright, so here's the story. We gathered a whole team of pirates. We were all gathered at our place, ready to discuss a battle plan. We were planning retaliation against the navy. We were going to attack Kingshead. Johnathan was going to talk about the battle plan.
"Okay." He was silent for a second. "Well, um.... I've never done this kind of thing before... Okay. We are... um.. Going to take down some bad guys today. Yeah. Um.. the plan is to.. um... Own Kingshead. I-" I cut him off.
"I'll take it from here, Johnathan. Thanks." I told him. He limped back to his seat in shame. Then he got up and left. He was watching at the window. I felt kind of bad.
"Here's the plan." I began. "We are going to send a fleet of ships to go to Kingshead. There, we will take down the ship blockade. We will then dock at Kingshead. We will charge pass the dock and kill the two guards at the door. We will then break down the giant door, just to let them know we're there." I winked. "We are going to work our way up to the top. We will kill the assassin in the jail and work our way back down. We will have left a huge mark on those navy scumbags who raided our only place of freedom. Now who's with me!"
"AYE!" Everyone in the room shouted.
"Are we going to win today?"
"YEAH!"
"Are we going to lose?"
"NO!"
"Did the Americans loose in the Revolutionary War!?"
"NO!"
"Good, because neither are we... Those stupid red coats of theirs mean nothing!"
"AYE!"
"Alright." I continued. Let's get everything ready. I have assigned special people to lead their own ship. Captain Thayer will be on the Midnight Raven. I will captain the Sun Thunder. Luke will be captaining the Golden Executioner. Everyone get your weapons ready. Prepare a lot of tonics, and be ready to slice some navy heads. We will be departing for Kingshead tomorrow morning at prescisely 10:00 am. Now let's get a move on! Get everything packed and get some shut eye. You'll need plenty of it." With that, everyone got moving. I decided to go outside and cheer Johnathan up. I spotted him standing on the beach, staring at the moon. He looked at me.
"You were so inspiring. You did great up there. I... didn't. I failed everyone, and now everyone thinks I am a loser."
"No way you're a loser. You're part of the baddest crew in the seven seas!" I told him.
"I guess I just had a little stage fright. It happened to me as a kid, too." He told me.
"Everyone gets frightened once in a while. It happens to everyone. Don't worry, no sweat. I ccan feel it. You'll be a hero at the war tomorrow."
"Thanks, Pivot. You always know just what to say." He smiled weakly.
"That's Captain Pivot to you." We both laughed. We both came inside. We got everything ready and hopped into bed. It will be a great day tomorrow. I can just feel it.

Back