CHUCK NORRIS JOKES :)

Chuck Norris = EVERY old woman's "knight in shiny armor!"

Chuck Norris can say, "FEMININE QUALITY" in such a way which is oh so masculine (point to video above)!Chuck Norris is "so tough" that he can actually speak to Disney/DIMG and they will listen to HIM! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight. Not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of him.

When Chuck Norris works out, the machine gets stronger.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.

Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest.

Chuck Norris once bowled a perfect game with a marble.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

It is considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Chuck Norris can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.

Chuck Norris can speak French... in Russian.

:arrrrr: If Chuck Norris was a member of this forums, this would be his avatar...:excited:
chuck-norris-punch-6429_preview.gif
And this would be the only person he would "follow." :p
IMG_0702.JPG
And...you would NOT complain!!! :oops:

Abraham Lincoln may have freed the slaves, but Chuck is everyone's master.
Chuck Norris' fists make the speed of light wish that it was faster.
^Those were from Epic Rap Battles of History: Abraham Lincoln vs Chuck Norris. It's hilarious.. I suggest watching it, absolutely hilarious.

Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.a cop once pulled over Chuck Norris, the cop was lucky enough to leave with a warningdon't misspell chuck noris or... OH NO!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE THAT REALLY HURTS!!!!

:arrrrr: If Chuck Norris was a member of this forums, this would be his avatar...:excited:
chuck-norris-punch-6429_preview.gif
And this would be the only person he would "follow." :p
IMG_0702.JPG
And...you would NOT complain!!! :oops:
t

What is so good about Chuck Norris? Sure he is kind of tough but really? If he was really all that tough he would come over here and smash my face into the keyboarjasdfjdasfsdgahogahgashggaho ah hiogaoihgasaghio141234 sgsag
lol
Chuck Norris = EVERY old woman's "knight in shiny armor!"

Chuck Norris can say, "FEMININE QUALITY" in such a way which is oh so masculine (point to video above)!Chuck Norris is "so tough" that he can actually speak to Disney/DIMG and they will listen to HIM! :cool:
if that was my was my mammaw they attacked that would have been a terrible mistake

When Chuck Norris celebrates "Thanksgiving," the turkey gives him thanks! :chicken dance:When Chuck Norris goes Christmas shopping, the "charity" volunteers (located outside department stores 'ringing' a bell) give HIM the money!
all-i-want-for-christmas-is-your-two-front-teeth.jpg

Back