Claim the Haymaker! (05/26/11)

it clearly never mentions that and so we can not know for sure but it is assumed as i also assumed it or else why would it be a code item however as already stated it could just be something to appeal to the new guys ive seen alot of them around lately a bunch swarmed me in svs the other day and by making this item unlimited access it allows them a better chance at more money i believe that this is all adds but this game needs new players and maybe just maybe with more money the updates could go faster and more could be coming (highly unlikely considering the past) but because it has not mentioned anything about it being used for something else it has a good chance of just being an add and nothing else though this makes all of us higher lvl ppl with the better weapons look as if we have just been cheated because this item is useless to us

It is a free-for-the-taking weapon. 2 shots will take out a level 45 molusk/kelp/thrall, if the appropriate distance is observed. Besides, it is an attractive weapon :p. Just think of it as part of our collector's edition of treasured weapons we don't often use. :D

Teaser weapon hoping to get more people to become unlimited members.

I love how everything is done to GET people to become unlimited - what about the people who are already unlimited? Why don't they ever think of us :(

They think we are strong enough to get around the Caribbean to get whatever powerful weapons we want ... not like those prospect members; they need a little 'push'. Don't worry, I'm still with you all, I'd like some incentives too. I was just saying the logical thing, even though that's wasn't what I like. :rolleyes:

Back