[CLOSED] 24 Hour Beta Key Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hexskull

Notorious Pirate
THIS IS A 24 HOUR BETA KEY CONTEST. MUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD BY 11:59 A.M. CST ON 2/20 TO BE ENTERED.

Ahoy mates!

While going through The Catacombs earlier clearing out enemies for my staff quest, I stumbled over a Beta Key!

Lucky enough, I already have a
Beta key thanks to my good friend @divine, so I thought I would be generous and make contest on the forums!
Screenshot (60).png

All you have to do is post a reply with your favorite TLOPO activity to be entered into the contest!

Rules:

1. Must not already have a beta key. No lying please!
  2. Keep the comments clean.
  3. Only ONE entry per person.
  4. If you win, you must send proof that you do not already have a key.
~ Good luck everyone!
This contest closes at 11:59 A.M. CST on February 20th
Winner will be announced sometime tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:
Number one would be standing next to my guildleader, Captain Black, and flipping coins... but I suppose he's not always around so I'll go with sailing. ;)

My favorite activity would definitely be joining a public ship and plundering with other players ^-^ Even better is when you attack the ships that you can board with grappling hooks and finish them off in close combat!

Hello Jack Hexskull,
Congratulations on finding yourself another key! Personally, my favorite activity in P.O.T.C.O. was to go sailing with a dear friend of mine and sink every ship and sight, because as the saying goes "Take what you can, give nothing back!" Thanks you for your consideration!
-Kyle James

❤️my favorite activity is shooting boss's that are a higher level than me from afar❤️ (I know, I'm obnoxious)

Favorite activity has to just be anything that i do with my guild. IE. getting together and having a good time, roleplaying, and plundering together (even if it makes me crash a lot).

My favorite activity is gambling. There's something very satisfying about winning quick money, and getting away with cheating (swapping cards) ;)

The Jolly Roger invasions. Those were always a blast, the community always banded together for these events and I regularly met new and awesome people at them. The crews you built up were always massive and the rep you gained was through the roof! These invasions were always a blast!

UPDATE: Many thanks to my good friend Raven Slaughterr who just pulled another key and gave it to me! My entry can be discounted from the contest now :)

Last edited:
Much like Rahno, I enjoyed bossing with friends the most. I recall I was basically at Darkhart all the time, not even for the loot, just to chat with others who are there.

For me, my favourite thing to do is sailing. Just the music that goes with it pleases my ears, also exploring new islands fills the large black void that I had ever since POTCO closed down.

I enjoyed so many things about POTCO, it is hard to choose just one activity as my favorite.

But if I had to choose one, I would say plundering ships from behind the cannons.
Whether it be a guildmate's, friend's, or just a ship set to public, I always had fun beating up enemy ships with others.

My favorite activity was taking down Juggernauts solo in my War Frigate.

Thank you for holding this contest Jack!

My favorite activity I'd say would be fishing. Me and my mate would take turns renting the fishing boats at the docks and we'd have contests like biggest fish or how many fish caught in an hour. Lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back