[CLOSED] 24 Hour Beta Key Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite activity has got to be boarding enemy vessels with my friend and the enjoyment in taking down a ship full of mobs, then swinging back to his ship and sailing off with the glory and loot.

I loved the Jolly Roger invasions. They use to be so fun. I loved to do them on a less crowded server too for more excitement!!!

Probably favorite activity (I know this is highly specific) was standing by Foulberto Smasho, at a safe-ish distance, and trying to get a hit or two in on him in the hopes I'd get something like Silver Freeze.
Never happened, but still, I hoped.

My favorite thing would be... To be able to just log on without scheduling a time slot.
Both my parents have found keys from digging. We all love playing together, I would say "that" is my favorite thing. But I can't have that with no key sadly. It definitely puts a damper on it all when I can only play for 3 hours.

Thank you for offering the key it's very nice of you.

My favorite activity in TLOPO and POTCO is socializing, fishing, and looting with friends. I'd appreciate a beta key highly. Would be more convenient tremendously. Thanks, Irene!

My favorite activity is just sailing around and doing combat in ships. I played this game when it originally came out in 2007 and I miss it so much. I'd be genuinely thankful if I got the beta key.

Cheers!

My favorite TLOPO activity is shooting ships with my friends! I can't wait until I get my lighting and fury shot. :)

Not sure why, but I've always loved cannon defense! :cannon:It gets really suspenseful in the later rounds. Also love spending time with old & new friends, but I wasn't sure if that counted ;)

My favorite thing to do in potco was to farm off enemies at fort charles (who remembers when you had to run up a hill to get there btw?) , kingshead island, ravens cove (at night) and of course taking down the flying dutchman when you were able to omg that was so fun... oh the good old days..

My favorite thing to do in potco was to farm off enemies at fort charles (who remembers when you had to run up a hill to get there btw?) , kingshead island, ravens cove (at night) and of course taking down the flying dutchman when you were able to omg that was so fun... oh the good old days..
I remember!

weird thing I used to like to do after I couldn't progress anymore in free to play, I would abuse the swift foot glitch, where you'd use it rapidly, so you could run super fast, and jump super high, I also used a lot of out of bounds glitches, I know how to get to the ship in ravens cove without the elevator key. another thing I like to play poker, I don't know how to play poker, but I have won over 10k gold

Screenshot (67).png

Congrats to @ukebec for being the winner of the beta key!

Thank you for everyone that entered and I wish you luck on finding a key or being chosen as the winner of another contest!

Fair winds,

Jack

@ukebec please PM me on Forums with proof that you do not already have a key before I give you yours.

View attachment 79675
Congrats to @ukebec for being the winner of the beta key!

Thank you for everyone that entered and I wish you luck on finding a key or being chosen as the winner of another contest!

Fair winds,

Jack

@ukebec please PM me on Forums with proof that you do not already have a key before I give you yours.
I don't even have words! Thank you so much Jack Hexskull! I promise, all of you good pirates are going to get sick of seeing Anne Stormhawk in TLOPO!

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back