[Closed] Beta Key give away 2!

What do you think of this format, should I keep this or randomly pick a winner?

• I love it, please keep it as is!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Its fun, but nothing special.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't care, I just want a key!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I would prefer the other method, but this works.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Nope, doesn't work, go with the random chance.

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I did not expect this XD

Thanks so much for hosting this and giving away yet another key! Also a huge thanks to my friends @Yulia Clearwater and @Jimin for running around the Caribbean searching for trees ;)

This hunt was fun, and if you find anymore keys (which you just might do...) you should definitely do something like this again.

Congrats Persia darling~ couldn't be going to a more deserving pirate!

Break down of my clues:
Clue 1: I bask in the warm rays of the Caribbean (initial clue so people can see the thread)
-No real meaning, just to get the hunt started
--Bask was a reference to something that needs or wants sunlight

Clue 2: I rarely see the people of land and
murderous mast.
-Idea was to direct you away from populated islands (Port Royal, Tortuga, Cuba, and Padres)
--Murderous referencing people build ships out of wood and "kill" trees to do it (Long shot I know I'm sorry :p)

Clue 3: I see few visitors, I only see those who are meant to be
forgotten.
-To direct you to Outcast Isle, Outcasts are meant to be left behind and forgotten
--Forgotten Again, direct you to Outcast

Clue 4: I look
north onto the sea, with the Devil at my feet.
-
Devil root and the tree are on the north side of the island, both facing north
--Devil Reference to Devil Root (Sorry for the accidental Red Herring to Devils Anvil, completely forgot out that)

Clue 5: I shift and wave in the salty wind, casting relief from the suns harsh rays with my
green canopy.
-Purely to direct you away from the Stumps and Devil Root since they don't have leaves. My hope with including "canopy" would direct away from Palm Tree's but too vague now that I think of it.
--Green To direct away from anything but plant life

Clue 6: From my
roots, I watch over his shoulder as we observe the turning of the tides
-To reference to the tree behind Devil Root
--Roots Reference to Devil Root specifically

Heh, I like this breakdown. It's funny, because, the use of Forgotten in Clue 3 pointed me towards death.

Honestly, even though I lost, I love this breakdown, because I get to look back, and think, " OH MY GOD! How did I miss that!" I get to have a little laugh!

Break down of my clues:
Clue 1: I bask in the warm rays of the Caribbean (initial clue so people can see the thread)
-No real meaning, just to get the hunt started
--Bask was a reference to something that needs or wants sunlight

Clue 2: I rarely see the people of land and
murderous mast.
-Idea was to direct you away from populated islands (Port Royal, Tortuga, Cuba, and Padres)
--Murderous referencing people build ships out of wood and "kill" trees to do it (Long shot I know I'm sorry :p)

Clue 3: I see few visitors, I only see those who are meant to be
forgotten.
-To direct you to Outcast Isle, Outcasts are meant to be left behind and forgotten
--Forgotten Again, direct you to Outcast

Clue 4: I look
north onto the sea, with the Devil at my feet.
-
Devil root and the tree are on the north side of the island, both facing north
--Devil Reference to Devil Root (Sorry for the accidental Red Herring to Devils Anvil, completely forgot out that)

Clue 5: I shift and wave in the salty wind, casting relief from the suns harsh rays with my
green canopy.
-Purely to direct you away from the Stumps and Devil Root since they don't have leaves. My hope with including "canopy" would direct away from Palm Tree's but too vague now that I think of it.
--Green To direct away from anything but plant life

Clue 6: From my
roots, I watch over his shoulder as we observe the turning of the tides
-To reference to the tree behind Devil Root
--Roots Reference to Devil Root specifically

LOL at clue 2. Clue 3 made me send @Jimin to Rumrunner's Isle, which is where Jack Sparrow was marooned. Clues 5 and 6 made me think of a tree behind a person, but when I saw people posting Devil Root, I realised it must be the tree behind that.

Thank you everyone for participating, I honestly thought this was going to flop hours after I posted it. I also had a lot of fun coming up with clues, lot more exciting than just putting 60 names in a RNG like last time (Took a good few minutes to jot everyone down) XD

I do enjoy hosting these contests but hopefully I won't find any more keys as its more rewarding to fly out of your chair with excitement than to get one from a contest. Until then everyone, good luck, remember to have fun with your time slots, and pray for the swift return of this game.

Thank you everyone for participating, I honestly thought this was going to flop hours after I posted it. I also had a lot of fun coming up with clues, lot more exciting than just putting 60 names in a RNG like last time (Took a good few minutes to jot everyone down) XD

I do enjoy hosting these contests but hopefully I won't find any more keys as its more rewarding to fly out of your chair with excitement than to get one from a contest. Until then everyone, good luck, remember to have fun with your time slots, and pray for the swift return of this game.
I like the contests better than the digging. Please find more keys. LOL

I like the contests better than the digging. Please find more keys. LOL
My advise, don't dig. Its horribly boring, monotonous, and frankly not worth wasting even a second of your play time to do so. All three of my keys came from fighting and looting and if my luck holds (which I hope it doesn't) then I'll get another key from looting ;)

My advise, don't dig. Its horribly boring, monotonous, and frankly not worth wasting even a second of your play time to do so. All three of my keys came from fighting and looting and if my luck holds (which I hope it doesn't) then I'll get another key from looting ;)
I just hate all the level 50s that show up at kingshead and destroy the group of veterans with one shot, when you're trying to farm and level there.

Awe, so sad. I literally slept through the rest of this. XD I didn't wake up until 12:45pm central. Oh, well. Gratz @persia44 !
Funny, the poster made it seem like he'd post clues about once a day to begin with, not once every hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back