co-gm

My guild has 2 Co-Gm's and I think PNC has 4 or 5.

And I hope that Disney makes this an official rank soon, this 'rank' has been around forever!

In my guild, the Co-Guildmasters are the group of pirates who help run the guild in my absence. We see it as the highest rank one can achieve in our guild - above all other ranks, but just below Guildmaster.

I keep an abundance of Co-Guildmasters in our guild (3) for a multitude of reasons. One, it allows for the guild to have a better circulation of how to do things while I am away. With one Co-GM, it might as well become a completely different guild - but with 2, 3, 4, or whatever, each of them has a say, and from there the best and most appropiate choice is more likely to be heard and chosen.

Co-Guildmastership is also an open rank in our guild - meaning, anybody can become one.I don't put a limit on who can do what, because any pirate that I deem as fit to run my guild should be allowed to work their way up in to doing so. Of course, Co-Guildmastership is not an easy thing to achieve in PNC - out of the three and a half years of members we've gone through, between both guilds, we currently only have 3 - the quickest out of them took 1 and a half years to get to her rank, and the latest one took 3 years.

Least to say, the position is a serious one, and I intend to treat it as such.

My guild uses only 1 co-gm but we have a group called High Officers that our the leaders and highest rank one can achieve in my guild.

Back